PDA

View Full Version : Crow Done with RotaryWorks Springer.

henryyuvallos
09-29-2013, 10:30 PM
21918 Done with Rotaryworks springer and silverback.. I use 3rl , 7M and 11M bugpin needles.. I appreciate some criticism that well make me aware on my mistakes on this piece..Thank you very much for looking.

johndameart
09-30-2013, 01:10 PM
Nice job!

cagelavey
09-30-2013, 03:25 PM
that's awesome shading homie. are you finished, or will there be any background added? just curious.

S_Trofatter
09-30-2013, 06:12 PM
The bird looks a little lumpy. Like you wanted to add texture but wasn't quite sure how to go about it. Don't be afraid to leave things smooth here and there. Your subject is quite a ways away from the vocal point of the observer. So you wouldn't see every detail. The more I tattoo and the more I look at well done tattoos, the more I realize there is less there than I thought, my mind makes the details I think I see in a really well done CLEAN tattoo. :)

cagelavey
09-30-2013, 07:42 PM
wow, I don't see that at all, I see a well put together piece with more than ample confidence in every stroke. I suppose art is always open for interpretation and is definitely in the eye of the beholder. jmho of course, but I love the execution here. the only thing I think it could benefit from is maybe some background to compliment the image. other than that....:D

henryyuvallos
09-30-2013, 08:42 PM
Hey guys thanks for the nice replies and advices..yes cagelavey I will be putting a sky background someday..it took me 4 hours to finish this piece..I will be more aware details and texture next time..every advice from fellow artist will help me more get better..thank you so much

1982geeeeb
10-02-2013, 03:18 PM
hya did you use multiple springers or a single one for this piece, what spring did you use and stroke.
cheers james

henryyuvallos
10-02-2013, 06:13 PM
heya i've only use 1 rotaryworks on this since i only got one atm and i use a coil for the small line work and detail..i always use the hardest spring but open it up around 4 turns thats its almost the end of the treads and its a 3.5 stroke