PDA

View Full Version : current line up

ben_coilworks
10-01-2013, 12:05 PM
Thats what i got at the moment. Got my halo this morning and already tried it out. I love it.21930

cagelavey
10-01-2013, 01:46 PM
how do you like your halo compared to the hyper? just curious. nice machines bro

ben_coilworks
10-01-2013, 03:22 PM
in performance i kinda like both the same, gotta say i tried out the halo just today for a bng piece. but handling of the halo is so much easier and it feels like you got a pen in your hand, so light, so quite. love it so far. gonna do some color stuff this week, and will tell my thoughts on it after that. but so far, i want more halos:-)

asA
10-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Sucks fki switched the colors of the halo to some of the same colors the knockoffs already were. Makes yours look like a fake.

OwlsDen
10-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Sucks fki switched the colors of the halo to some of the same colors the knockoffs already were. Makes yours look like a fake.

I thought the new blue was a light blue. This looks more dark blue. Could just be the photo.

cagelavey
10-01-2013, 05:55 PM
I ordered the ultra violet halo, will be in tomorrow! I just want to give a hyper v3 a spin. always wanted to rock one of those out.

ben_coilworks
10-01-2013, 06:09 PM
it is dark blue. but i ordered directly from fkirons. and talked a lot with kaleigh about the shipping status. so im pretty sure it isnt a knock off:-)

cagelavey
10-01-2013, 06:11 PM
definitely not a knock off, lol.

ben_coilworks
10-01-2013, 06:18 PM
as for the hypers, IMO the hypers are way more soft. but i like the cam system more, where you can choose from diff stroke lengths.

asA
10-01-2013, 06:29 PM
Not saying it is fake... Just that its nearly the same color as the old fakes.

cagelavey
10-01-2013, 06:30 PM
ive been using neo for a grip now, so I don't believe the softness will be much of an issue for me concerning the halo. however that is one reason I wanted to try a v3, cause when I used coils I used some really soft machines that I dug a lot, and I hear you can get that same feel wit the hyper

ben_coilworks
10-01-2013, 06:39 PM

no worries:-) but i gotta say, i like that blue way more than the light ones i have seen

OwlsDen
10-01-2013, 06:39 PM

I wasn't either. I was just saying I thought the new color was light night dark blue.

ben_coilworks
10-01-2013, 06:40 PM
hehe, im sorry if i got missunderstood. i know you all did not say that

@OwlsDen

i would say it even has a lil bit of violet in that blue.

OwlsDen
10-01-2013, 07:35 PM
hehe, im sorry if i got missunderstood. i know you all did not say that

@OwlsDen

i would say it even has a lil bit of violet in that blue.

Nice. It does suck that he got ripped off so badly by the knock offs. He seems pretty dedicated to making quality products. I hope to eventually try a Halo.

ben_coilworks
10-01-2013, 07:40 PM
and the support from fkirons is unique. freaking fast response. very helpful and nice.

fkirons
10-03-2013, 12:15 AM
Thats what i got at the moment. Got my halo this morning and already tried it out. I love it.21930

Hey Ben. Enjoy the Halo!. That blue is our "deep blue" that exists since 2008 when we introduced it in our AL 13 Coil machine line.

Truly original, made in the USA, with new slider and Maxon motor.
Built at FK Irons in Miami by our amazing team of builders, under an AC facility where employees make american salaries, while putting money back to our economy :)

No child or underpaid slaves involved in our machine manufacturing process guaranteed. Lol

I believe I built that one myself. As I did a shit load of blues and pinks before I left to UK.

Any questions just hit us up.

Gaston
FK Irons - Spektra Rotary
www.fkirons.com

SKreitlow
10-05-2013, 09:07 PM
The V3's run super smooth and and can be super soft if you like. I just didn't like how the stroke changed with the give. If the stroke was fixed I would have loved it. I wish my halo got a lil softer tbh.

ben_coilworks
10-15-2013, 05:38 AM
New to the collection

fkirons
10-15-2013, 07:22 PM
The V3's run super smooth and and can be super soft if you like. I just didn't like how the stroke changed with the give. If the stroke was fixed I would have loved it. I wish my halo got a lil softer tbh.
Hey man. Clip a few loops of your back give spring and you will get it softer.

cagelavey
10-15-2013, 07:34 PM
I was just reading my earlier post on this thread before I got my halo, talking on how I didn't think the halos give would matter all that much to me, lol. now the give is my favorite part. its crazy I got used to no give machines and still love my vivace, but I cant believe how much the halos give matters! I want to try some modifications on my give springs but would pry order a couple first just incase I didn't dig it, probably do that here soon