PDA

View Full Version : Hello From El Paso Tx

sofakingluckie
04-16-2011, 03:02 AM
Hi My name is Dave, I'm a professional tattoo artist here in El Paso. I work out of my shop Golden Goose Tattoo. WWW.goldengoosetattoo.com you can see some of my work on my site or at http://www.facebook.com/dhershmantattoo?sk=photos. Have been interested in rotaries for a while and will be picking up a couple dragon flys and a hawk spirit by the end of the month. That not to say i don't love my coil machines, You really cant beat a John Clark Forward coil. Well you can never have to many machines. Thank you to all of the people involved in this website it is a great resource.

gravyray
04-16-2011, 09:40 AM
welcome dave. i also have a couple of johns forward coils and i jus got my number 1 rotary from him.if ya wanna see it jus search for john clark rotary in the post. i put some pics of it up. also ,if your into getting some rotary's i would deff. recommend rotary works too. i use rotary works for jus about everything now and dale is the nicest guy to deal with. they are very reasonable in price. i also use swashdrives which i love too. i still break out my forward coils every now and then as well as a couple of my customs that my buddy built. anyways , enough of me....lol

slicksteel
04-16-2011, 11:30 AM
welcome glad to have you on board!

The Limey
04-16-2011, 12:02 PM
Welcome to the forum Dave, several members have the machines you mention so feel free to ask away if you have any questions.

sofakingluckie
04-16-2011, 01:09 PM
thank you everyone fro your replies. gravyRay: Saw the post on here about the john clark rotary, I talked to john the other day and will be getting one asap, I'll have to look in to the rotary works,

gangstajay
04-16-2011, 02:55 PM
welcome dave..check out your work..very nice

sofakingluckie
04-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Thanks Jay

thejackco
09-18-2012, 02:25 PM
Hi My name is Dave, I'm a professional tattoo artist here in El Paso. I work out of my shop Golden Goose Tattoo. WWW.goldengoosetattoo.com (http://WWW.goldengoosetattoo.com) you can see some of my work on my site or at http://www.facebook.com/dhershmantattoo?sk=photos. Have been interested in rotaries for a while and will be picking up a couple dragon flys and a hawk spirit by the end of the month. That not to say i don't love my coil machines, You really cant beat a John Clark Forward coil. Well you can never have to many machines. Thank you to all of the people involved in this website it is a great resource.

How does the John Clark forward coil feels in terms of vibration and weight? I went from coils to rotaries mostly for the weight and vibration. Also coils feels more aggressive to customers due to the noise. I just found the forward coil in the net and am thinking to get a liner one.

Sage Oz
09-18-2012, 03:00 PM
Welcome man;)
I agree with Clark's forward coils being amazing, the best coil machine I think I've ever used...

Gabetexas
09-18-2012, 03:01 PM
Sup Texas!

Magnu
09-19-2012, 05:46 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum