PDA

View Full Version : L.M.G piccolino

otto
04-18-2011, 05:46 PM
2255 This is the 3rd look of the hand made machine.
It hase a aluminium light frame, japanese rewired mabuchi motor-graphite brushes-,working voltage between 4-6.5 volts.
The o-ring damper with self adjusting hit force,lower voltaje-softer hit,higher voltage-harder hit.
We stealed the needle stabilizer ideea from stigma or dragonfly,but made it a little bit different :)

The Limey
04-18-2011, 05:52 PM
That's pretty cool looking Otto, its certainly come a long way from the early versions you posted!

slicksteel
04-18-2011, 06:25 PM
i realy like it! has a cool industrial feel to it! keep it like that please dont go like the dragonfly all sissy and such!

gangstajay
04-18-2011, 06:56 PM
thats dope, iam sure it runs great

Dan Kubin
04-18-2011, 07:26 PM
I'm most intrigued by the rear mounting plate...and the "rewired" motor.
what does that mean? did you rewire it? and that's neat that there are rear mounting holes on it.
Pretty neat.

feedtheworm
04-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Is this the one you mentioned earlier? Can you describe how it runs or what you think it's well suited for?

Thanks,
Johnny

otto
04-19-2011, 02:40 AM
Is this the one you mentioned earlier? Can you describe how it runs or what you think it's well suited for?

Thanks,
Johnny
Yes,that is the one i mentioned before.will keep that industrial look as michael said.
It s an allrounder machine , at lower voltage it hits softer and at higher voltage hist a bit harder(it has that coil machine feeling-the give effect),but anyway you can change its behavior by replacing the smooth oring(from the damper) with a harder one, this way you can reach some carzy speed if that is what you are looking for.
Got some good results while lining,color packing,color blending and soft shading,but it depends on your hand movement too,if you are a slow mover just turn the voltage low,or via versa. i have some photos with tattoos using this machine,witch i posted on the forum

feedtheworm
04-19-2011, 02:47 AM
Yes,that is the one i mentioned before.will keep that industrial look as michael said.
It s an allrounder machine , at lower voltage it hits softer and at higher voltage hist a bit harder(it has that coil machine feeling-the give effect),but anyway you can change its behavior by replacing the smooth oring(from the damper) with a harder one, this way you can reach some carzy speed if that is what you are looking for.
Got some good results while lining,color packing,color blending and soft shading,but it depends on your hand movement too,if you are a slow mover just turn the voltage low,or via versa. i have some photos with tattoos using this machine,witch i posted on the forum

Thanks for the info. Sending you a PM.

Johnny