PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of old coils + 1 lone rotary!

Zomb
10-30-2013, 03:44 PM
Got offered a blast of machines today by the daughter of a tattooist who previously owned and used these in 80s 90s.
The tattooist passed away over 10 years ago and his daughter wanted to pass them onto somebody who might use them.
I only took one picture of the machines & sorry if the quality isint very good. But i loved the old rotary in the bottom right corner. Anyone know anything about it?
To be honest the machines have all seen better days and dont ever see them ever getting an airing in my collection!
Is there anything here of interest?

cagelavey
10-30-2013, 07:09 PM
hey you might reach out to Franco from bishop. he is starting a rotary museum and is looking to acquire every different type of rotary out there for his collection. I have no idea if he has one of those type rotary that you have there but if he doesn't, I believe it is a great possibility that he'll swoop it up. good luck

Zomb
10-30-2013, 07:22 PM
Thanks cagelavey.

andrewc
10-30-2013, 07:35 PM
looks like a micky sharpz line o graph on the bottom then 2 hybrids above it then the black one on top might be a supreme? jonesy maybe national?

Justink
10-30-2013, 07:54 PM
I'd keep em great bit of history did you buy them ? If not whats she after for them ?

Zomb
10-30-2013, 08:19 PM
Cheers andrewc. You know your coils! Any idea what that rotary is?

@justink, I'm buying alright and may hold on to them. I sold the original neotat a few years ago and have regretted it since lol

Justink
10-30-2013, 08:36 PM
Good on ya everyone loves a find like that even if they sit in a drawer forever there in your drawer that's what matters ,thanks for posting the photo :)