PDA

View Full Version : Most blatent lies ever told on a website USA site!

tattoosteve
10-30-2013, 09:49 PM
Check this out and spot all the lies.
http://www.rockin-tattoo.com/product.php?id_product=133

Number looks USA. Anyone close to them? Says located at south Jefferson ave in Lebanon Missouri.
Go pay them a visit.

fkirons
10-31-2013, 01:28 AM
Just threw up in my mouth. Nowadays any asswipe can order knock off crap and call themselves supplier. Infuriating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

eric03
10-31-2013, 01:40 AM
i still don't understand how the companies who sell these machines can't b sued for false advertising or fraud if the companies in china who make them can't be.i also don't understand how ebay or amazon can't b held accountable either when they both have buyer protection for fraudulent sales. its just not right.

ATS
10-31-2013, 05:27 AM
It's as Glaston says, anyone seems to be able to do this now... sucks big ballz imo.. all we can do is promote true ethics and stick together, ie. only buying from the reputable suppliers who add something to the industry and not steal from it.. I don't understand how these shits can't be sued either..

nivek
10-31-2013, 08:33 AM
its a shame the want so much, if they didn't id order one then make a claim that the sold me counterfeit goods and have the charges reversed

They even copied the wave frames fuckin disgusting

tattoosteve
11-03-2013, 05:17 PM
its a shame the want so much, if they didn't id order one then make a claim that the sold me counterfeit goods and have the charges reversed

They even copied the wave frames fuckin disgusting

They dont want that much. Its a real dragonfly with a swiss maxon. Deal of a lifetime!

cagelavey
11-03-2013, 10:30 PM
That's what I don't understand either, yeah I get China, communist country who says fuck America and whatever, but US companies, and distributors from any country bound by our laws, Why can't they at least be stopped? Is like there is absolutely no enforcement what so ever! I just don't get it.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk