PDA

View Full Version : Im Home.....

OzCJ
10-14-2010, 06:29 AM
Hi guys and girls Im CJ from OZ Im so glad I found this forum as I have always felt like and outsider, you know how it goes ( Rotary!! those things dont work and you cant line with them)... Yes we are a minority group but give it a year or two and that will change, this is the future...

Oh by the way I have been a tattooist since 1993 and I don't own a Coil!!

Alie K
10-14-2010, 10:57 AM
Good for you! No coils at all? That might make some people cry, but other feel very happy! What do you like to line with? (you know, since you can't line with those things... :P)

phatmountain
10-14-2010, 02:45 PM
So true. Rotary machines ARE the future.

The Limey
10-14-2010, 04:06 PM
Hi CJ, I joined the no coil club today too although I'm still torn as to what'll become my "go to" liner.

I'm sure at some point legislation alone will force manufacturers to rethink the tattoo machine period. Pigments are regulated in some countries so it won't take much to include machines as tools for surgical implant procedures and what we know as the norm is over.

Administrator
10-14-2010, 05:22 PM
I'm sure at some point legislation alone will force manufacturers to rethink the tattoo machine period. Pigments are regulated in some countries so it won't take much to include machines as tools for surgical implant procedures and what we know as the norm is over.

When I met Ray from Neo-Tat recently he mentioned there is testing being done to be able to certify his machines as a class 2 medical device. What does this mean to the majority of the tattoo industry? Nothing unless the laws change. The certification will effect medical professionals who do cosmetic tattooing or "micro pigmentation for medical reasons" allowing them to use the Neo-Tat machines. I am sure I only have half the story (the conversation was over a few pints) and hopefully Ray will start a thread to discuss this whole story soon.