PDA

View Full Version : Bio pound of flesh.

sacredsouls
11-02-2013, 03:53 PM
Here is what I was doing on my pound of flesh. I don't think I will finish it because I can get the stencil off to save my life.

I put the stencil paper on and then put a paper towel with green soap on it for about a minute then let it sit over night. About 15 hours and the stencil won't come off. Greens soap, alcohol, mdacide, windex, paint thinner, Ajax nothing will even touch the stencil.

I read somewhere to not let it sit over 24hours but they recommend letting it dry over night. So discouraged.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/03/yhu4ehem.jpg

And the black just isn't black. The bumps on the first knuckle are solid black and look dark grey at best.

jasonadelinia
11-04-2013, 08:44 AM
Have you tried to bleach the hand? I read somewhere on APOF site about using bleach at the end to remove the stencil. maybe that will work?

sacredsouls
11-04-2013, 08:53 AM
I will give it a shot. Thanks for the tip I will let you know if it worked. It is probably permanent by now it has been on there like 80 hours or something

johndameart
11-05-2013, 02:32 PM
I would use a hand sanitizer. if the lines arent black black when tattooing it, it will get darker the slower you go tho for sure. :/

tonoglasgow
11-07-2013, 06:11 AM
I'm having the same problem with the transfer.....any luck with the bleach???

Sarenity Tattoo
11-07-2013, 08:44 AM
I have problems finding a black that would show too!, I used Zuper and it just looked grey, Finally I bought some Ink From ATimeMachine.com. It was cheap becuase they were going out of the ink business, like $5 for 4oz! but it shows up almost 100% black on the APOF.

sacredsouls
11-07-2013, 10:18 AM
I soaked a paper towel on bleach and wrapped the apof in it and 30 minutes later the stencil is completely gone and the ink is still therehttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/11/07/zezeqe5a.jpg

Now I have to finish it

FTW
11-07-2013, 03:34 PM
I need to get one of these, maybe the whole arm..excellent way to showcase your work to customers.

Tkocevar1
11-07-2013, 09:14 PM
I packed some solid ass black in to mine using silver back. About a nickel worth of needle and slow hand motions work good for solid. I had a lot more trouble with washes. They just ended up solid looking. And I could barely get my stencil to stay. Better than not going away at all I guess. I even used stencil stuff. Couldn't get it to stick for shit. I got pictures of it on my Facebook . (Tim kocevar)

sacredsouls
11-08-2013, 08:42 AM
You have to stencil it and then let it dry for hours. My stencil wouldn't stay at all then I came back to it the next day and it was stuck.

Tkocevar1
11-08-2013, 10:29 PM
No what I'm saying is it would not transfer good. After I got a shitty stencil on it i used a spray fixative on it and it stuck around the whole time I tattooed it.

tonoglasgow
11-10-2013, 10:25 AM
I'll give it a go to the bleach then,and i'll post some pics soon as is finished.For the transfer I used some stencil stuff,hair spray for after and let it dry...........and the fucker still is there!!!!