PDA

View Full Version : is this not just a bishop machine, i mean exactly a bishop machine?!

cagelavey
11-03-2013, 01:58 AM
http://shop.technicaltattoosupply.com/tattoo-machines/lauro-paolini-machines/lauro-paolini-electra-rotary-machine-titanium-rca-jack.html that's too close to just being inspired by a machine.

eric03
11-03-2013, 02:40 AM
damn man. i really thought technical was one of the good tattoo suppliers out there. haven't used them since i moved out of n.y. now seeing how they are selling all bootleg machines makes me lose all respect i may have had for them at one time. what the fuck is wrong with these companies? how do they just show they don't give a shit about this business or the builders who make the machines they are selling the knock offs of without feeling like such doosh bags. i guess money makes being a fucking doosh ok in the eyes of some ppl.this business has changed so much n it just seems to b getting worse every day. so fucking sad n disappointing.

ecsd
11-03-2013, 08:01 AM
if you look at their rotary page its full of knock offs. bishops, halos, bizarres, etc...
http:// http://shop.technicaltattoosupply.com/tattoo-machines/rotary-machines.html
i used to use tts all the time, its a shame....

Patrick
11-03-2013, 10:25 AM
TTS has been selling cheap, knock-off coil copies since the nineties. I've always put them on a level with CAM and WWTS.

fkirons
11-03-2013, 11:04 AM
wow , Thta sucks. And thanks for the info regarding the Halo. I guess my attorney has work to do first thing on monday.Thieves.

cagelavey
11-03-2013, 11:08 AM
I know it's crazy, what was killing me is not even the Chinese knock off's but the knock off s selling like they aren't. All this shit is out of hand

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

cagelavey
11-03-2013, 11:27 AM
just seen all the other clones, jesus Christ! it sucks when its not only china fucking this industry up

No Iron Machines
11-03-2013, 11:32 AM
Lauro paolini only copy since him exist....

1982geeeeb
11-03-2013, 11:35 AM
i clicked on the rotary page and was like.......Fooooook me! the fooookin cheek

cagelavey
11-03-2013, 11:36 AM
I seen an article where they are battling this at the ports, trying to stop the importing of knocked off merch here in the states, especially in la ports where most get through. something has to give

eric03
11-03-2013, 02:33 PM
i really never seen any knock offs on their page. they never even sold rotaries except for the shitty old school ones. i must have totally missed it. still, very disappointed in technical. just as bad as nuclear tattoo supply,world wide.lame asses. gaston- take em down! haha

zack_fa1r
11-06-2013, 08:02 PM
that muppet polini has already ripped off emillions knuckle duster design, and does his own version of the dragonfly, lazy cunt needs to get some fresh ideas himself.

FTW
11-06-2013, 08:41 PM
Wow, they really don't give a rats ass if they are taking money right outta the pockets of the poor guys that invested time and cash and knowledge to design and manufacture the originals ..spineless pricks

tatu richie
11-07-2013, 01:23 AM
wow , Thta sucks. And thanks for the info regarding the Halo. I guess my attorney has work to do first thing on monday.Thieves.
and on top of that look how fucking much they are selling them for wtf

vsprotoss
11-08-2013, 03:09 AM
Yikes. I thought LAuro paolini was a respectable builder/company? guess not?

zack_fa1r
11-08-2013, 06:03 AM
Bollocks I made a mistake guys. It's Paulo cruises that's ripped off the duster, my bad