PDA

View Full Version : Pound of Flesh with the NEW Spektra Direkt Rotary

johndameart
11-08-2013, 11:48 PM
All done with the Spektra Direkt Rotary. :)

cagelavey
11-09-2013, 07:12 AM
looks like it saturates like a beast, awesome homie.

fkirons
11-09-2013, 09:55 AM
Bold as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m/)

johndameart
11-09-2013, 12:05 PM
Cagelavey, This thing is a beast, it literally makes the color fly right in. still going to use it more for sure, but this thing is so dope, I'm posting a video later on how silent it is, and also monday, I'm doing a storm trooper leg piece unless i can get him in here before that and I'm gonna have someone video tape a lot of it so everyone can see how well this thing runs :))

cagelavey
11-09-2013, 01:38 PM
storm troopers! hell yeah. i love the wars, bro. i was with my girl the other day shopping and found these bad ass coloring books for star wars. three different ones with everything from darth vaider, yoda, to darth maul and fett. the cool thing is its full of poses that aren't in the movies, not your standard screen shots. going to do this badass yoda here soon full body shot fighting stance with lightsaber and all. the cool thing is they are coloring books so you can just run them through the thermal fax and get to work! cant wit to se the vid of the machine working, peace.

johndameart
11-09-2013, 01:41 PM
haha thats awesome, yeah man, I'm going to be putting this machine to work. I never thought about coloring books for stuff like that lol

cagelavey
11-09-2013, 01:47 PM
yeah, me either, just came across them. but there are some bad ass detailed coloring books out there. my kids when they were little i used to take my prizmacolor markers/pencils and rock some shit out with them, always fun fond memories of early years in the shop with the kids on slow days. they would always have me get the light box and tat flash down and they would trace me stencils and say "do this one daddy", lol.

crabink
11-09-2013, 11:42 PM
Is the direkt stoke adjustable?
If so from what to what?
Does it have rubber band pegs?

johndameart
11-10-2013, 12:05 AM
Any Technical Questions About The Design Of The Machine, Out Of Respect, I Have To Let Gaston Answer All The Questions, I Am More Than Happy Tho To Post Videos Of It Running, And Saying How It Tattoos :)

cagelavey
11-10-2013, 10:55 AM
then video!!!! lol. i love the design and the look if it. im just so addicted to give now, but it would be nice to have one of these for a color machine. i don't know if this is a technical type question or not, and i suppose gaston could just chime in and let me know. in any event, so the actual cam is part of the body and there is some kind of an adapter that fits to the motor bolt that moves the cam? i guess im just having a hard time visualizing this?

crabink
11-10-2013, 02:41 PM
Im just curious if it is a fixed or adjustable stroke.
And if it has ruber band pegs... thats all