PDA

View Full Version : Polished Rapier II

tattooedpirate2
04-21-2011, 03:57 PM
Here's a new one to look at. I am doing polished Aluminum Rapiers now.

Ink Pagoda
04-21-2011, 06:57 PM
that looks pretty cool man.

Zapp
04-21-2011, 07:18 PM
Cool !!!!

Alie K
04-21-2011, 11:34 PM
Ooh very nice! I'll have to show that to my coworker. I leant him my Blunderbuss to try for a week (about a month ago - haha) and he still has it. He is waiting to get some money together and get one of your newer rapier models. He loves your machines!

Zapp
04-22-2011, 12:00 AM
Baaaaahahahahahhah,its always sounds like tattooers are the poorest guys on the planet !!!!! For what spend these guys the money for ???????

tattooedpirate2
04-22-2011, 07:58 AM
Thanks guys and gals, I try to improve the look and function of my machines. I am getting ready to do a liner only machine with as close to central mass as I can get and still function right. I'm going to cut the motor housing down to a little over 19mm long and turn the RCA jack over on its side. This will let me have the capabilities to offer a clip cord model machine for the people who like this connection. I am looking at a couple different springs for the give. This is where I want input from the artists who use the rotary machines. How much give and pressure do you like in your liner machine as wellas speed?

gravyray
04-22-2011, 09:32 AM
Baaaaahahahahahhah,its always sounds like tattooers are the poorest guys on the planet !!!!! For what spend these guys the money for ???????

LOL, thats so true, but I really am now. With the loss of our shop in the tornado,we are spending the last dime to get into a new spot.I'm a machine whore. i love having all kinds and i usually buy 2 at a time ,LOL. Soon i hope to be back to my machine hoarding ways.

slicksteel
04-22-2011, 03:52 PM
Thanks guys and gals, I try to improve the look and function of my machines. I am getting ready to do a liner only machine with as close to central mass as I can get and still function right. I'm going to cut the motor housing down to a little over 19mm long and turn the RCA jack over on its side. This will let me have the capabilities to offer a clip cord model machine for the people who like this connection. I am looking at a couple different springs for the give. This is where I want input from the artists who use the rotary machines. How much give and pressure do you like in your liner machine as wellas speed?
fast liner with progressive give from meduim to just a little also please make the new liner with RCA on the left aslo, it would realy get in the way for us leftys!

peter clements
04-22-2011, 04:41 PM
And Franco has a Bishop dedicated liner on the way too, who'll win the race? Whatever, it's all good stuff for us guys :)