PDA

View Full Version : Linear DD question

crabink
11-16-2013, 10:35 PM
Who makes a linear , fully adjustable DD?
What i mean by linear is... something that looks like halo were the motor is lower and the nipple is dead nuts stationary an has no side to side play.

I know Dan Kubin makes one.. curious who else?

tatu richie
11-17-2013, 02:34 AM
kingpin has the vortex, i own one and its a fucking beast and an amazing all arounder, and the price is perfect, free rca 3 diff cams for $325 and slick as fuck looking

mattmillerink
11-17-2013, 05:14 AM
Ya I heard that one is a beast. I been having too much fun with Whips/Gen8s I just got my hands on to stray right now but that's the DD that I really want a crack at. So my vote goes to the Vortex.

tatu richie
11-17-2013, 12:03 PM
Ya I heard that one is a beast. I been having too much fun with Whips/Gen8s I just got my hands on to stray right now but that's the DD that I really want a crack at. So my vote goes to the Vortex.
you wont be disapointed thats for sure. if u like dd

Vinoshitto
11-19-2013, 04:04 PM
kingpin has the vortex, i own one and its a fucking beast and an amazing all arounder, and the price is perfect, free rca 3 diff cams for $325 and slick as fuck looking

But not really a linear adj. DD is it?

Crabink-->
Looking for like a mix of a regular RW with an adj cam somehow fitted on it, no?

darkness
11-19-2013, 04:29 PM
no ...the rotaryworks and tattoed Pirat have some machine like that

inkinwi
12-16-2013, 04:45 PM
NedZ has an adjustable cam

OwlsDen
12-16-2013, 05:08 PM
Sounds like what you need is a NeoTat, fantastic machines.

TATsoul
12-16-2013, 07:05 PM
The upcoming Valor Rotary is linear and will have complete direct (no dampening or stay-up feature) as well as a slight dampening plugin / stayup option. Stay tuned... Every artist we have tested it is in love with it and tried to outbid us for the prototype. 2 years of work to get here...

cagelavey
12-16-2013, 07:28 PM
ive used a vivace for a couple years and the original for years before that,in my opinion, it would be hard to find a linear dd that works better than the vivace. non adjustable of course only draw back, when I say only draw back I mean it. she is a beast