PDA

View Full Version : Cheyenne Flex grip/suggestions

DavidEngbaek
12-11-2013, 01:24 AM
Not sure if this the right Category
I use my Thunder religiously ,but as a back up i bought a Cheyenne flex grip.
i noticed out of my machines..Only my Neotat Vivance and tattooed Pirate Treasure Chest have enough torque
to use my Flex Grip properly.
what are other people using with the Flex Grip?

Administrator
12-11-2013, 02:15 AM
What other machines are you trying with it?

Patrick
12-11-2013, 09:55 AM
I haven't used the flex grip yet. But I use the t-tech grips, pusher bars and cartridges on all of my machines with no problems. Need a little more juice to push them and stay-up springs need to go. But other than that, they work great. I think the membrane on the Cheyenne carts are way stiffer than the bands on t-techs. You might give them a shot.

clint morrison
12-11-2013, 12:54 PM
I use an old version Nedz and rotary works mk 2 and the spektra. They all have a spring that pushes down and counteracts the band in the t techs so they run at the same voltage more or less. But I haven't tried Cheyenne stuff either. But the principle seems the same. Also no stay up spring. I also use a storm and put a rubberband around the a bar to help push it back to rest in the down position.

DavidEngbaek
12-11-2013, 11:20 PM
the Cheyenne Flex grip has depth control, by twisting...not by adjusting the stem..
Ive tried Rapier2's , dragonfly's, Vivance,and a Treasurechest..Only the Vivance and the treasurechest work