PDA

View Full Version : New WRATH CARTRIDGE TUBES coming soon 2014!

TATsoul
12-13-2013, 02:45 PM
Hey all,

With all the cartridge craze, we are proud to announce that we will have the disposable cartridge grip system available soon in early 2014. Here is a sneak peak with our patented Gen2 Wrath Grip. Available in 1" and 1.25" formats. In addition, like all other Wrath disposables, we use a Japanese polymer for the plastic to minimize flexing whereas other disposables use China grade polymers.

In two to three weeks, we will have another big rotary machine announcement (with pics) that utilizes new innovations that will work for both standard and cartridge setups.

-Billy

Administrator
12-13-2013, 02:52 PM
Will it come with a drive bar to push the needle?

Sent from my SGH-I717M using Tapatalk

TATsoul
12-13-2013, 02:54 PM
Yessir, drive bars will be included as well.

Zapp
12-13-2013, 02:56 PM
Why very supplyer comes out with that at almost the same time ?

gangstajay
12-13-2013, 03:02 PM
cuz the same china man is making them..lmao

Zapp
12-13-2013, 03:03 PM
cuz the same china man is making them..lmao

Baaaaaaaahahahhahahahahhaha................hahahah ahahahahhahahhaha.......

TATsoul
12-13-2013, 03:08 PM
Yea, it's pretty crazy we noticed some other supplyers are carrying them around the same time. Sadly, everyone is "jumping on the bandwagon" because of the necessity and demand. But definitely not from the same producer. To be honest, we had to go this route because it's a move out of necessity.

jasonadelinia
12-13-2013, 06:09 PM
Will these be available in the Uk? Also do you have a price estimate on these per unit? Thanks

cagelavey
12-13-2013, 06:23 PM
they look amazing bro. youre going to have a bunch of cart systems coming out, the demand for them(especially disposable) is huge right now, and frankly I just feel carts are the way of the future. every once in a while a product comes along with so much logic and sensibility about it that it becomes standard in the industry. of course people will always use standard needle/grip set-ups, its the same thing as coil vs. rotary. i personally just love them. i just in fact, gave the rest of my standards to my co-worker. every since I've switched I've been hooked, cant see me going back.

hellraiser6662
12-13-2013, 07:12 PM
That's ok but I'm not interested in grips I'm interested in the cartridges tatsoul needle cartridges, more needles cartridges aaaaaahhh

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

eric03
12-14-2013, 01:39 AM
i still think its crazy that all these suppliers are coming out with disposables for carts but there is still only two cart builders out there. id like to know if all these disposables will work with both cheyenne n t-tech or if the suppliers who have deals in place with cheyenne make it so its only gonna work with their carts? does n e one know if someone is gonna make something to rival cheyenne and t-tech in the cart department? so far, i have no issues with t-tech. aside from the lack of stock at times.

Pinhas
12-14-2013, 03:06 AM
I do not know if I'm right but I think its already pass 2 years and after 2 years you lose the patent of the product and any one cod make cart

ATS
12-14-2013, 06:31 AM
I've heard (not going to name names) that Cheyenne are coming out with a cheaper version of their carts in the new year..

No Iron Machines
12-14-2013, 12:27 PM
Compliments to all builder that come out with this grip, this is the real future of needles cartridge,

cheyenne system is too hazard about cross contamination with only cover the grip

fkirons
12-14-2013, 12:27 PM
Glad to see more people comin up with these stuff. Variety is great. Just would like to know if all these grips will come up with the standard "Ball-bar " drive system or if they will adopt our "ball-less + busing" drive bar mechanism from our RPG design? Just curious...

fkirons
12-14-2013, 12:32 PM
I do not know if I'm right but I think its already pass 2 years and after 2 years you lose the patent of the product and any one cod make cart
Its 20 years.

Heath
12-14-2013, 01:12 PM
Kingpin just announced the same thing.

Zapp
12-14-2013, 01:24 PM
Kingpin just announced the same thing.

http://www.rotarytattoo.com/showthread.php/10679-New-disposable-grips-!

cagelavey
12-14-2013, 02:14 PM
yeah the tatsoul carts will pry be pretty epic as long as the price stays fairly competitive. that's where t-tech kicks ass, also they make a damn nice needle. im more than confident that tatsoul wont have a problem matching or even surpassing the quality in their carts, I just hope the price is something nice. bet the grips from kingpin will be pretty nice I price and quality

nouveau
12-14-2013, 05:56 PM
I wanna know if ur gonna make carts

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

DougHardy
12-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Unfortunately the system I use cartridges with mostly are Inkjecta Flights with the combo system, and there is no way I'm giving my Flights up. Is there going to be an adapter for Inkjecta and Cheyenes?

And yes, Cartridges please.

Zapp
12-14-2013, 07:39 PM
Unfortunately the system I use cartridges with mostly are Inkjecta Flights with the combo system, and there is no way I'm giving my Flights up. Is there going to be an adapter for Inkjecta and Cheyenes?

How shoud a apapter work ?
I think we must buy more Inkjectas :-)

DougHardy
12-21-2013, 12:46 PM
How shoud a apapter work ?
I think we must buy more Inkjectas :-)

Eh, I don't like the equivalent of selling off a car because you want new tires.

FRANCO VESCOVI
12-29-2013, 02:42 AM

We will have an adaptor with our disposable tubes that will fit hawk or inkjeckta. Updates soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

FRANCO VESCOVI
12-29-2013, 02:50 AM
Wow I did t expect this many suppliers would jump on this after our original post. I guess it's a race for sure and makes us all work harder. Wondering if anyone else is making them in the USA. I hope I can compete with china prices. I still wonder why big supply chains would rather make their own products than support the tattooers who sell to them? Just a thought.

Zapp
12-29-2013, 04:59 AM
Cant wait to see that !

planetearthtattoo
01-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Can't wait to get my fantom from Franco

TATsoul
01-02-2014, 02:17 PM
Wow I did t expect this many suppliers would jump on this after our original post. I guess it's a race for sure and makes us all work harder. Wondering if anyone else is making them in the USA. I hope I can compete with china prices. I still wonder why big supply chains would rather make their own products than support the tattooers who sell to them? Just a thought.

Hi Franco,

As you know, we have a great working relationship and will always continue to promote your Bishops and even your cartridge tubes when you are ready. We had to make all the cartridge stuff in-house out of necessity because of the demand from our existing customers in a Gen2 grip style as well as other cartridge product requests. The cartridge tube concept was put in place back in June before your post. It is our job to monitor trends and take action before going into catch-up mode.

As for products being made in China vs USA. We are proud to support US manufacturing when it comes to our Aftercare, Machines (both coils and upcoming rotary) and some of our other accessories and of course our machinists here for both mass production and prototyping. We are also in planned discussions with working with Lucky and FK irons for some collaborative projects.

Not to mention we support tattooers by not only selling their products but we give royalties to a handful of artists for some product designs we manufacture as well (Mike Jaggers of the Reno Armrest and Mickey Ratt the inventor of the X table). For injection molded parts, we go through our in-house factory which is US managed in China. Regardless of where some of our products are made, we take pride in employing US citizens here in the USA and abroad to support their livelihood in positions for marketing/sales/logistics, etc.

We look forward to continuing working with guys like yourself, Gaston, and many others in the industry. Variety is always good for the industry.

Ted Saddo
01-02-2014, 10:36 PM
When will the grips be up for sale need them A.S P.

denrbyn
01-09-2014, 12:59 AM
whats the price point on these?

denrbyn
01-09-2014, 03:44 AM
whats the price point going to be

joelhague
01-09-2014, 04:24 PM
how long till these are listed on the site for sale?

sacredsouls
01-09-2014, 04:49 PM
Just seen on ig these are going on pre order tonight

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

nathan bauer
01-10-2014, 12:37 AM
I saw them available for pre order on dec 26.got a coupke of their aluminum cartridge grips ordered as well cant wait!

TATsoul
01-10-2014, 02:36 PM
$25 per box.

15/box 1.25" Grip
20/box 1" Grip

Please note, there will be other suppliers offering cheaper prices but we do use more material on the silicone grip and better plastic materials as well. If you pay attention, our patented Wrath Gen2 grip design slightly tapers outwards (more material) so you get a comfortable grip.

Our stated grip size diameter is measured at the valley dip of the grip not on the most outer portion. Anyways, just wanted to clarify this to you guys. Another thing is we use Japanese polymers and not Chinese polymers so it will have less flex than what's going to be out there from the Chinese suppliers.

Thanks for your interest!

-Billy

ben_coilworks
01-10-2014, 03:04 PM
$25 per box.

15/box 1.25" Grip
20/box 1" Grip

Please note, there will be other suppliers offering cheaper prices but we do use more material on the silicone grip and better plastic materials as well. If you pay attention, our patented Wrath Gen2 grip design slightly tapers outwards (more material) so you get a comfortable grip.

Our stated grip size diameter is measured at the valley dip of the grip not on the most outer portion. Anyways, just wanted to clarify this to you guys. Another thing is we use Japanese polymers and not Chinese polymers so it will have less flex than what's going to be out there from the Chinese suppliers.

Thanks for your interest!

-Billy

when will they be available for the ppl in europe?

skinmech
01-10-2014, 03:22 PM
Hi Billy, as mentioned above, when will they be available to the UK/Euro market....P.

TATsoul
01-10-2014, 04:09 PM
We are hoping to push these out to UK/EU market in April or May latest. We have limited plungers right now but will ramp up on it. Thanks for being patient.

We will also be coming out with more disposables for Hawk users and stainless and aluminum versions in the coming months.

-Billy

Justink
01-10-2014, 05:30 PM
Hope you won't have a problem shipping some to uk in mean time I can't wait for this option :) pretty please I'm sure a few of us in uk will wanna put together for a decent amount ?

blackdeath
01-11-2014, 07:25 AM
Good stuff! Would I be correct in assuming these will be sold in Australia through ProTat, and do you have an idea of when they will be available...?

joelhague
01-11-2014, 12:35 PM
so once you guys have full production of plungers will there be a new plunger included for every tube. can we just cut our own like how fk irons rpg is ball less on the plunger or will we need to use the specific tatsoul ones

DrewsJumpingShip
01-11-2014, 08:36 PM
Just pre ordered, can't wait to try them out!

TATsoul
01-13-2014, 03:27 PM
Here's my responses to all questions.

1. UK (Barber) and Australia (Protat) market will carry them in April. We are working with our distributors (barber/protat) on getting them soon. We can make an exception for shipping from the USA until they have stock but shipping fees will be high.

2. We plan to include two sized standard plunger type drive bars with each box. Disposable one-time use plungers are not necessary. We are not using the plunger-less system since that is FK's invention.

Hope that clarifies any questions you guys may have. Thank you so much for the support.

-Billy

hellraiser6662
01-13-2014, 06:11 PM
When's the cartridges coming? Tat soul needles in a cartridge is so needed

ATS
01-13-2014, 06:36 PM
Here's my responses to all questions.

1. UK (Barber) and Australia (Protat) market will carry them in April. We are working with our distributors (barber/protat) on getting them soon. We can make an exception for shipping from the USA until they have stock but shipping fees will be high.

2. We plan to include two sized standard plunger type drive bars with each box. Disposable one-time use plungers are not necessary. We are not using the plunger-less system since that is FK's invention.

Hope that clarifies any questions you guys may have. Thank you so much for the support.

-Billy
Hi Billy, please would you elaborate on the bolded part? .. I'd really like to hear your views on that as there seem to be quite a few differences of opinion..
Thanks in advance..

TATsoul
01-14-2014, 12:58 PM
Hi Billy, please would you elaborate on the bolded part? .. I'd really like to hear your views on that as there seem to be quite a few differences of opinion..
Thanks in advance..

Hi @ATS,

It depends on the artist's preference. Through research and feedback, the ink usually does not spit back to the plunge bar. However, to keep everyone happy, we will offer the plungers for cheap in bulk for those that want it to be a one-off disposable piece.

Hope that answers any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Billy

Tat2dPinoy
01-15-2014, 10:59 AM
I reluctantly left the Cheyenne system because I wanted to be fully disposable. This is what was needed! Time to order cartridges again haha

ATS
01-15-2014, 12:20 PM
Hi @ATS,

It depends on the artist's preference. Through research and feedback, the ink usually does not spit back to the plunge bar. However, to keep everyone happy, we will offer the plungers for cheap in bulk for those that want it to be a one-off disposable piece.

Hope that answers any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Billy
Thanks for the reply and the offer of bulk buy prices Billy.. Appreciated!

DougHardy
01-16-2014, 11:29 AM
When's the cartridges coming? Tat soul needles in a cartridge is so needed

Seconding this. More cartridge choices would be great!

TATsoul
01-27-2014, 01:26 PM
The cartridge grips are now active on our website. This first batch will come with a short and extra long drive bar. To be honest, the short drive bar will work on all machines. We will come out with a medium drive bar starting in March for those that want something a little longer than the short and shorter than the extra long bar. But the short drive bar should do it all.

Extra drive bars will be available in March as well for those that want it fully disposable. We are ramping up on production as we speak for those.

Thanks to everyone who has been interested in this product!

-Billy

Tat2dPinoy
01-27-2014, 01:56 PM
ordered!

TATsoul
01-27-2014, 02:38 PM
PS, we will also be carrying Hawk cartridges and other Cheyenne products as well so you have cartridges to go with the grips. Should be activated on the site some time mid to end of week. Thanks for all the support.

-Billy

DougHardy
02-06-2014, 04:35 PM
I told Roxx at 2Spirit Tattoo about these and she said she got an order and loves them! Looking forward to receiving my order to check them out as well.

Sarenity Tattoo
02-06-2014, 07:25 PM
They seem to work better with Ttech carts, the hawk ones shot out of them 3 times during one tattoo.

Zapp
02-06-2014, 07:43 PM
They seem to work better with Ttech carts, the hawk ones shot out of them 3 times during one tattoo.

I bet the customer looks a bit surprised when this happend :-D

vsprotoss
02-06-2014, 09:28 PM
Got one of these tubes. I love it and so far no issues with cheyenne hawk carts. You just gotta make sure it is tightly fit. If it is loose, then ya it will fly out. Lovin them so far. thumbs up does its job.

Sarenity Tattoo
02-06-2014, 10:36 PM
I bet the customer looks a bit surprised when this happend :-D

yes but thankfully he is a good client/friend and I let him know I was trying out the new gear.

Sarenity Tattoo
02-06-2014, 10:40 PM
actually I wanted to ad that I used it on a coil machine and the vibrations may have plated a roll in it, Ill use one on a rotary soon to know for sure. I've used ttech grips and hawk fixed grips on neotats before and had issue with them not running or running slow/heating up. Anyone else have those problems? Sorry don't meant to derail the thread, other than my cart popping out the grip worked great and I like the rubber that uses for the red part. The ttech did not pop out and worked smoothly.