PDA

View Full Version : Rw ddo....

skinmech
12-15-2013, 10:36 AM
I was given a RW DDO, a few weeks back to run out, Dales Instructions were simple....Test the Arse out of it, and try it for everything.....

So myself, and a few others did just that...

Firstly, it is a back to fukn basics Direct Drive Orbital..DDO, nothing fancy here, your Volts, needle depth and hand speed are your only friends, the throw is adjustable, and very easy to do...Just turn the outer cam, when loaded, to the left or right,,,goes from 1mm-to more than you will ever need..The sides of the back stem are your guide, trust me, it is 10 times easier to adjust than to explain it.

Ok, as I said, Volts, needle depth and hand speed all must be in sync, so start off low, and on you go..

Lining, it will line just about any grouping, I preferred 5-9’s, due to the power of this Machine, the lower groupings can be prone to blow outs, unless uber careful..

Shading, Blending, B&G, Whip Shading etc etc....Are where this machine comes into its element..However, results will be based on the users skill level, the more you know, the more you will achieve....Simply adjust needle depth along with your tube tip, for whatever task you are performing...It pushes Round Shaders and Mags with ease..

It is an orbital drive, however, once loaded, and your needle is on the gromm, it is surprisingly linear down at the business end....As usual, your Power Supply/Clipcord Combo will have a bearing on your volts, so relax and let the machine do all the work...The RW Triple is the best Lining Rotary I have used, so this machine is up against stiff competition from its own stable, never mind other competition....If you want to “tattoo” without any glitz glam or drama, then buy one....Simple as that..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUfhwwU3ttE&feature=c4-overview&list=UU52JxFqmL9iOmgIK_5qmrqA

(Opted Out)
12-15-2013, 10:48 AM
looks and sounds good :) quality as always with rw machines

Zapp
12-15-2013, 10:59 AM
My ali is on the way :-)))

skinmech
12-15-2013, 11:17 AM
^^^^^^^^Take your time with it, and REMEMBER, you can only adjust the cam/throw when loaded..;)

S_Trofatter
12-15-2013, 01:52 PM
thats awesome, i use ddo everyday, and the way you described the adjustable stroke sound genius to me

darkness
12-17-2013, 05:34 PM
have order my too - and very curious :)