PDA

View Full Version : What is you dream rotary?

tattoosteve
01-26-2014, 11:06 PM
Ok guys, lets hear what your dream machine would be like?
What parts and features would you pick and choose from machines you have used or have seen?
Weight, material, stroke, connections, features, colors, price?? Anything and everything you can think of.
Want it simple, want it complex, anything goes!!!

(please edit and move if this in wrong section)

Bishopbyname
01-27-2014, 03:37 AM
A slightly heavier version of the Cheyenne machines that was built by tattooists would suit me just fine. :cool:

Mog
01-27-2014, 06:34 AM
As someone who manages to get tangled up in and trip over her clip cord at least once a week I dream of a wireless rotary- are we allowed things that aren't invented yet??- a wireless halo spektra would do me!

Pinhas
01-27-2014, 06:36 AM
a machine that you can a just the stroke in seconds and soft your hard hit for less than 400€ that way we only need 4 our 5 machines

Wonderland
01-27-2014, 07:00 AM
Dream tattoo machine would be super small, and run off a flux capacitor, powered by a mr. Fusion.

peter clements
01-27-2014, 07:06 AM
My dream rotary ? This would apply to coils aswell. It would be equiped with nano technology of the type that can kill a human being, i.e a powerful laser, thus it would be programmed to fatally attack anybody who hasn't the right to use it (Scratchers and Narcissists for example). Now, if such a machine ever came to exist, wouldn't that be a wonderful day ?

Mog
01-27-2014, 07:26 AM
Could we use it to dispose of annoying clients too??

dvdbrwn
01-27-2014, 08:10 AM
A quieter wireless Nedz MR03

adamfromessex
01-27-2014, 09:57 AM
a disposable machine

OwlsDen
01-27-2014, 12:01 PM
a disposable machine

Those are on eBay and look like all your favorite machines too. Even cost less than 20€ a piece. ( just kidding but it would be a fair use of them if they could actually be used to make a tattoo )

Fergus
01-27-2014, 01:38 PM
my dream rotary ? This would apply to coils aswell. It would be equiped with nano technology of the type that can kill a human being, i.e a powerful laser, thus it would be programmed to fatally attack anybody who hasn't the right to use it (scratchers and narcissists for example). Now, if such a machine ever came to exist, wouldn't that be a wonderful day ?

lol very good!!!

JOSH.TA2
01-28-2014, 06:24 PM
I'm content with bishop slim sleek design no adjustments just plug and play. I converted to rotary because of the fact that I dont have to mess with a single part of the machine no tuning or worrying about spring tension. I see no point for a rotary to have a give or hit adjustment, I would have stayed strictly coil if I wanted that. so dream rotary is a simple design light weight with no adjustment one stroke one machine.

e_Bangs
01-29-2014, 12:10 AM
I would say a stylus strong enough to push hawk carts and a swivel base RCA connector I've killed over 10 RCA cords. Hint hint someone should make a swivel base or ball bearing cord

ckjr
01-29-2014, 02:33 AM
I would say a stylus strong enough to push hawk carts and a swivel base RCA connector I've killed over 10 RCA cords. Hint hint someone should make a swivel base or ball bearing cord

Agreed! I started using the radio shack rca and it's been holding up so far.
My other dream machine is the thunder with the spirit motor.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

e_Bangs
03-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Stylus update maybe able to push hawk carts oh im excited!

e_Bangs
03-02-2014, 11:59 PM
And will be able to connect to the old stylus

Cyberitual
03-03-2014, 01:33 AM
a pivoting rca has been invented...

e_Bangs
03-04-2014, 01:30 PM
Pivoting yes 360 spin no and ya machine got me putting away a hidden stash to buy without my wife knowing haha

Dan Kubin
03-04-2014, 08:51 PM
I am on a quest to develop a liner as good as my Sidewinder that will work with cartridges.
I really haven't found anything that works with those things… I mean, I can kinda line with them with certain setups, but it definitely isn't fun or efficient.

But who knows.. ls t-tech going out of business or what?? (Patent infringement??)
swivel RCA?? how about a nice clip cord for a change?? Most repairs I have with premature motor failure comes from machines with RCA.
The jacks are so fragile, and it is a pain to replace a motor if it is soldered directly to the machine.
I could go on and on. I gave up on them. I just sell the Al Bro combo cord if somebody needs RCA.
uhg.

Typhus
03-05-2014, 01:50 AM
I want a Dan kubin Sidewinder and a Magnetic drive that is as light as a halo lol