PDA

View Full Version : New 1 off coil liner set from Jimmy @ Lucky

Heath
01-31-2014, 01:54 PM
Just got these beauties in. Jimmy Whitlock of Lucky Tattoo made them for me. A custom 1 off set of liners. Left is a power liner for 14's and right is a standard liner for 3's to 9's. I gave him a few ideas for colors and finishes I liked and told him to have fun. So these were basically a surprise as far as finish and coil color. They run amazing. He is my favorite underdog in this industry who gives a damn about the working class tattooer.

tatu richie
01-31-2014, 03:18 PM
does jimmy tattoo? just curious?

artoftatt2
01-31-2014, 03:56 PM
These look great...

Heath
01-31-2014, 05:32 PM
Yes he is starting back up soon doing pieces from the 1920's and 30's for the tattoo museum.

S_Trofatter
02-05-2014, 12:58 PM
does jimmy tattoo? just curious?

this has been brought up and put to rest so many fuckin times. this is a non issue when it comes to Jimmy. good lord.

tatu richie
02-05-2014, 02:24 PM
no point and kussing me DICK... just asked a question thats all......

S_Trofatter
02-05-2014, 04:55 PM
y would you ask that question if you didnt know the history, and your the one calling people names internet tough guy.

I guess id like to say I suppose it could be that I read the gist of your initial post wrong, and maybe you werent trying to flame him like ive seen a bunch of times before. but in the end that might be misconstrued as me admitting im wrong, so cant do that!

tatu richie
02-05-2014, 06:44 PM
y would you ask that question if you didnt know the history, and your the one calling people names internet tough guy.

I guess id like to say I suppose it could be that I read the gist of your initial post wrong, and maybe you werent trying to flame him like ive seen a bunch of times before. but in the end that might be misconstrued as me admitting im wrong, so cant do that!
far from being a internet tough guy... i simply asked a question. yea u did read it wrong... nope not flaming shit and have never said anything about him... was just curious just like the post said

Administrator
02-05-2014, 07:07 PM
Let it go!

tatu richie
02-05-2014, 07:45 PM
nothin to let go boss... i asked a question then someone gave me the attitude, no big deal here but im no bitch... learn to read the question rather then assume...
have a good evening...

Administrator
02-06-2014, 02:45 PM
It was a general statement. :)

Sent from my SGH-I717M using Tapatalk

Heath
02-08-2014, 01:12 AM
Whether he tattoos or not, perms his hair or drinks black coffee :cool:...his machines run better than any other machine builders' machines and I've owned them all. I didn't take the comment that way Tatu Richie... I think online things can be mistaken the wrong way since we can't hear tones of voices.