PDA

View Full Version : I get my new machine from customs !!!!

Zapp
04-29-2011, 09:11 PM
This is exactly how i get my new Machine from customs !
Can you believe it !
They must full of shit !!!!

chris-in-cali
04-29-2011, 11:01 PM
Fuckin HORRIBLE!

Zapp
04-29-2011, 11:13 PM
I can tell ya,you realy getting mad when you waiting for what you realy LOVE !!!!

The Limey
04-30-2011, 12:01 AM
I'd send the postal service those photos and ask them wtf went on.

Zapp
04-30-2011, 12:20 AM
Thank you !!!!

peter clements
04-30-2011, 06:10 PM
That's absolutely disgraceful, and that's a Bishop I see in there, it's a wonder it's not lost,damaged or stolen. Do exactly as Limey says with the photos. On a similar note, I recently ordered a Talon power supply/footswitch/clipcord. On recieving the parcel only the power supply and plug were there. I contacted Jon at Talon who assured me he made up the parcel himself and everything was present,so clipcord and footswitch have gone AWOL, Jon has kindly sent me replacements. He tells me this has happened before, where just certain items have disappeared (got stolen of course) from parcels. A crafty sneak theif who takes odd things and then carefully retapes the box-not good.

By the way, make sure Franco sees those photos :(

Zapp
04-30-2011, 06:26 PM
Yes,i have send franco the pics too !
Its just a lot of idiots woking at customs !
Yesterday i was at cutoms to pic up my HOPE FOR JAPAN Shirt from Shige !
They want to charge me for a Shirt,even its for donation !!!!
After i talked to them for a while,they gife it to me witout charge me for the shirt !

Administrator
05-01-2011, 12:52 AM
I have had many an item opened and inspected by customs. In Canada there is bright yellow opened by Customs tape usually resealing the package. The most common thing I have had opened is books probably due to specific smut laws here.

Zapp
05-01-2011, 07:22 AM
I have had many an item opened and inspected by customs. In Canada there is bright yellow opened by Customs tape usually resealing the package. The most common thing I have had opened is books probably due to specific smut laws here.
They resealing it with the the white tape witch is from customs !
But it looks like they open it again !

FRANCO VESCOVI
05-08-2011, 08:37 PM
Among many jobs I have had since i was a kid was working at UPS and I have seen how these places handle packages. For some reason all the big and heavy boxes always got handles pretty well, but anything small usually got tossed around like a football over and over again from shipping house to shipping house. There ought to be a rule to any idiot that gets caught throwing packages in the truck and out the truck!!

However, this is good to know and I will be making the packages a lot more secure now!

CROWN Machines
12-22-2011, 09:02 AM
SCHEISS DEUTSCHER ZOLL - hatte das gleiche Problem

Gabetexas
12-22-2011, 11:32 AM
I wanna see the actual machine! It looks pretty!

slicksteel
12-22-2011, 01:55 PM
Among many jobs I have had since i was a kid was working at UPS and I have seen how these places handle packages. For some reason all the big and heavy boxes always got handles pretty well, but anything small usually got tossed around like a football over and over again from shipping house to shipping house. There ought to be a rule to any idiot that gets caught throwing packages in the truck and out the truck!!

However, this is good to know and I will be making the packages a lot more secure now!
This happend to me once right in front of my eyes by ups-I had bought a used sterilzer -a heavy cox dry heat one that go for $4000 new(paid 1000) and the fucker pushed it down the truck side steps to hit the ground- I seen it threw the shop window and when i confronted him he lied and said he did not do that.

turnrock
12-22-2011, 04:04 PM
maybe they messed with your package so much because they wanted the $100 bill ;)

Sekt
12-22-2011, 08:46 PM
Another thing to note is if you have to sign for a package. The delivery guy usually hates people checking the goods out. But before you sign always check to see if the machine is in good condition, and nothing missing, otherwise don't sign for it, and send it back as damaged/missing goods.