PDA

View Full Version : @ HM Eikon - Symbeos

crabink
03-02-2014, 05:07 PM
Got the money to buy a symbeos machine but would like to be able to buy a separate machine and pick what I want.

When will this option become available at eikon?

If this option does not become available I will pass on your product.

Take a page out of the Spectra Halo book. We are smart enough to know what we want.

I want to be able to run 2 machines separately and not have to buy 6 motors and 6 slides and 6 cams to do it.

Would appreciate an honest, prompt response please.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond.

asA
03-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Haha, you must be pretty important to wave around 600$ and think a company is gonna jump for you...

crabink
03-02-2014, 07:49 PM
A lot of people have said the same thing in other posts and I agree... so i wanna see if it is gonna happen, or am i gonna go buy something else.

I mean parting out this system is gonna happen eventually and i don't care if I pay more this way.

I wanna buy the #5 motor, body, 3 cams and spring slider.

Would be sick to buy what i want... and trust me.. they will sell a whole lot more parts way faster than what they are now.

Eturnus
04-04-2014, 09:57 PM
i think the flex system is a reasonable deal.

Tat2dPinoy
04-16-2014, 11:27 AM
They are selling bodies and the deluxe upgrade separately now

crabink
04-16-2014, 09:06 PM
yeah i know.. they always did... was hard to find it on their site though

darkness
05-08-2014, 02:36 PM
Hat any the problem that the symbeos running inconsistent after one hour of use . I hate the problem now on 2 sessions. Today is was stopping 3 times in a colorwork. First its run inconsistent and after this is was stuttering and stoping :(
I use the Slideoption and the motor 5 - thats shit

nRKreate
12-22-2014, 04:26 PM
Hat any the problem that the symbeos running inconsistent after one hour of use . I hate the problem now on 2 sessions. Today is was stopping 3 times in a colorwork. First its run inconsistent and after this is was stuttering and stoping :(
I use the Slideoption and the motor 5 - thats shit

I'm having the same issue just recently... I tried different motors too and the same thing happens..

crabink
12-22-2014, 06:38 PM
yep.. sell it

Jack Steel
12-23-2014, 12:36 PM
to much lube?
to little?
to big of play in the slide?...

tattooange
12-24-2014, 09:46 AM
High Tech Machine.... <3
I prefer 1 simply Old Timer Direct Drive or 1 nice INVICTUS Direct Drive ;) Thank ROMAN :)
INVICTUS is a great DD.... simply & powerfull.
Symbeos is a GREAT realisation (Clear) but not for me...
- Respekt !!!

adamfromessex
04-02-2015, 11:06 AM
I have the deluxe kit, bought the 2 extra bodies my daily drivers-ab love them, I used them as they recommended on the set ups each system hits just how I like it, colour-punchy. Lines precise. And shades soft.
I would be interested if they brought out a cart system for this. Not just the push rod system with a RPGs style tube
I am thinking to add a stylus to my arsenal or a fk pen, when this is out

nRKreate
08-03-2016, 04:36 PM
I'm thinking about selling mine. I have the complete 3 motor set up. It's a year old as my main machine. If anyone wants to make an offer, I can send pictures and any other info. [email protected]

Jesse Phillips
08-03-2016, 04:46 PM
Fuck Eikon.

Seanaskew19
08-04-2016, 02:42 AM
Somebody needs a hug.