PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to spectra Direkt!

skullsugar@lucky13
03-09-2014, 01:21 PM
when is the spectra vorteks expected to make its way across the pond to uk suppliers? I'm excited to get one i said i wouldn't buy any machines this year but after the terrible customer service from cheyenne, and even worse service from inkjecta I'm excited to get this as a cartridge machine made by tattooists for tattooists by a company which stands 100% by there product and has some of the best customer service going from my personal experience.

serial1313
03-09-2014, 01:53 PM
Are you talking about the Direkt? I haven't seen anything about the Vorteks for a while.

skullsugar@lucky13
03-09-2014, 02:09 PM
Yeah ooops! Spektra direkt! Very excited about this machine

nathan bauer
03-09-2014, 04:30 PM
I haven't been this excited for a machine since my first Cain machine a decade ago!

billannand
03-09-2014, 07:48 PM
I saw a post about the vorteks yesterday from gaston mentioning it being later this year I think. Can want to get a direkt as well tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fkirons
03-10-2014, 12:03 AM
when is the spectra vorteks expected to make its way across the pond to uk suppliers? I'm excited to get one i said i wouldn't buy any machines this year but after the terrible customer service from cheyenne, and even worse service from inkjecta I'm excited to get this as a cartridge machine made by tattooists for tattooists by a company which stands 100% by there product and has some of the best customer service going from my personal experience.
Hey Guys. Sorry for not being in here much lately. Trying to launch this baby.

Preorders for the Direkt start March 15th. Machine will ship out in about two weeks after that .

All we are waiting for is the machine bodies back from polishing/ anodizing.

As always, forum members will get the machine at a discounted price Retail price after that will be $485

This machine has been in the works for 12 month.

It is not a a
Conventional Direkt.

This machine has a patent pending MotorBolt and Hex Drive Mechanism that locks the stroke in the machine. Same.

This Mechanism was in the works for a while and it was engineered a few years back for the Vortex/ Aura but finally refined and debugged.

The core of the vortex is the actual StrokeDrive.

This piece makes the machine silent and drops almost any vibration. They are interchangeable and one motor will power all bodies regardless their stroke without the need of modifying the MotorBolt. One motor will do it all.

The Available
StrokeDrives will come in 3.2-3.6-4mm

Anyway. I will post a thread with tech specs and several videos soon.

Thank you for the interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeyJimz
03-10-2014, 01:09 AM
Im gonna have to start saving some coin so i can get one of these.

eric03
03-10-2014, 02:23 AM
is the forum special goin to b on the launch day n through the website or another way? i think i finally stopped the drooling for this machine but it may start again the closer it gets to the 15th.lol

fkirons
03-10-2014, 03:22 PM
is the forum special goin to b on the launch day n through the website or another way? i think i finally stopped the drooling for this machine but it may start again the closer it gets to the 15th.lol
Yes brother. Launch day you can order yours. I will be posting soon along with some more info.

Administrator
03-10-2014, 06:49 PM
Yeah ooops! Spektra direkt! Very excited about this machine

Fixed. :)

johndameart
03-10-2014, 06:57 PM
This machine is killer, sleek and light as fuck, Mine is a prototype so anything changed and updated is a huge huge plus to this machine that i personally thought didnt or couldnt have any improvements to what i have seen!! Def a seriouse machine to add to your arsenal for sure.

skullsugar@lucky13
03-11-2014, 01:24 PM
yeah big fan of your work john so know it will be a killer machine!... gaston will it be a forum discount code? or do we order through you on here?