PDA

View Full Version : Best lubrificant oil for Rotary Works

fueltattoo
05-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Hi!

Just hope it's the right section to post this...

I finally bought a Rotary Works (consultation of this forum as been decisive in my choice) and simply love it, but I was just wondering which is the best oil for it, any suggestion, please?

I tried asking Dan and he told me to use a 2in1, but I don't know which kind of oil is and where to find it...I checked some suppliers without success..
Would be great if someone could also indicate me a supplier that sells it in UK.

Thank you!

The Limey
05-05-2011, 03:53 AM
When I spoke to Dale he told me he just uses Vaseline.

Zapp
05-05-2011, 07:05 AM
SUPER LUBE is great !
http://www.super-lube.com/greases-synthetic-multipurpose-grease-c-4_9.htm

peter clements
05-05-2011, 07:13 AM
He probably means 3 in 1 oil, or you could use sewing machine oil (finer) and to lube slides/pistons etc vaseline as Limey says. You'll find with prolonged use the machine will become quiter & smoother as it runs in.

fueltattoo
05-05-2011, 01:52 PM
Thanks guys!
I really appreciate!

Paulink
05-08-2011, 03:50 AM
Another option (in the UK) would be "Instol" instrument lube from some of the medical suppliers or possibly Barber/DTS, something Dale mentioned a few months ago as well, and is working fine,

wing
06-17-2011, 07:01 PM
Another option (in the UK) would be "Instol" instrument lube from some of the medical suppliers or possibly Barber/DTS, something Dale mentioned a few months ago as well, and is working fine,
how often do you have to lube the machine
i have one my self thanks