PDA

View Full Version : Yet another reason why i Love FK IRONS !

JoeyJimz
03-23-2014, 02:08 AM
need I say another word! The Tattoo gods have blessed me with a brand spanking new Direkt and RPG !!! does it get any better than this. Yet another reason why I love FK irons. Now to get a coils set !:D

fkirons
03-23-2014, 02:37 AM
Did you get it at Musink? Let us know how you like it brotha!

JoeyJimz
03-23-2014, 02:45 AM
Hell Yeah! as busy as i have been at Musink I made sure i stopped by the booth an picked one up As soon as I was able to walk away from my booth. Musink this year has been cracking i might just have to pick up another one tomorrow lol.

fkirons
03-23-2014, 02:47 AM
Hell Yeah! as busy as i have been at Musink I made sure i stopped by the booth an picked one up As soon as I was able to walk away from my booth. Musink this year has been cracking i might just have to pick up another one tomorrow lol.
I hope we have any left, come by first thing and see Kayleigh.

JoeyJimz
03-23-2014, 02:54 AM
Kayleigh has been hella cool she has taken care of me this weekend can't thank her enough. Not only did she get me taken care of today and yesterday but she also sent me out a replacement wheel for my Halo. I couldn't ask for a better experience than what i have gotten from you guys at FK. Next on my list is to get a good coil set.

Ofeloner
03-23-2014, 02:58 AM
I used my Halo again today,(3rd ) time, never in my years of tattooing could I compare tattooing with painting, it was sooooo fucking awesome, I'm in love!.thank you soooo mutch fkirons,,

Ofeloner
03-23-2014, 03:01 AM
need I say another word! The Tattoo gods have blessed me with a brand spanking new Direkt and RPG !!! does it get any better than this. Yet another reason why I love FK irons. Now to get a coils set !:D

Sooooo lucky,, I'm getting soooo antsy waiting for mine,, I'm freaking out..wish there was some way I could get them to send me mine early,, ill bribe em or sumthin..lol.. :)