PDA

View Full Version : Inkjecta Flite V2

sacredsouls
03-25-2014, 04:46 PM
Not really a review yet as I have just gotten it but I have been using cartridges with disposable tubes and I was told I could cut down a needle bar use that to push the cartridge but that leaves me with only being able to use a hard bar. So after doing some looking the tip on the Inkjecta bars come off and so does the ball from the wrath tubes bar. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/26/eseganeh.jpg

So I just swapped the ball on to the medium push bar

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/26/7u8e7ysu.jpg

And it works like a champ.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/26/y7y5y3ep.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/26/3e6a7apy.jpg

Review to come after I use it tonight.

And best of all I get all the benifits of the inkjecta while being fully disposable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asA
03-25-2014, 05:42 PM
That's pretty neat. Never looked close enough to see that the tip came off.

Tat2dPinoy
03-25-2014, 06:18 PM
damn I just got my Flite today too and I cut the loop off the plunger to use the Wrath grips. Gonna try this out, thanks for the tip!

Ofeloner
03-25-2014, 06:33 PM
Dope sick!!!! Smart smart

sacredsouls
03-25-2014, 07:47 PM
Turns out not all the plunger balls are the same. And if the tips won't come right off the flite bars a lighter will take the glue out.

Dreviltattoo
03-25-2014, 10:50 PM
Good thinking. I'm glad it finally found the way to u. Would have been easier for u to come and pick it up. Lol. I love my combo flite. Haven't used anything else since I got it.

sacredsouls
03-25-2014, 11:06 PM
That's what I was thinking dude haha. I looked and your only like three hours from ya. Woulda paid you what you payed to ship it to meet me half way haha.

sacredsouls
03-26-2014, 10:47 PM
So I have used it for three tattoos so far. All black and grey so I have used a rigid bar with the 3.0 stroke at about 9.6 volts for shading and it is brilliant.

Also it noticed the vice doesn't tighten up super tight on the wrath tube. So you think this is a bad thing. Nope. The machine is light enough with such low vibration that it doesn't move at all. The bright side is I can pop a liner cart in and adjust the tube, then pop a 15 mag cart in and slide the tube back to where I need it for that.

So far with the rigid bar and 3mm cam I find 9.6v is perfect for the way I shade and 11v is perfect for lining.

I am doing some color tomorrow so I am gonna use the 3.5 cam and the medium bar and hopefully the results are just as good or better than I have experienced so far.

Dreviltattoo
03-27-2014, 12:54 AM
So I have used it for three tattoos so far. All black and grey so I have used a rigid bar with the 3.0 stroke at about 9.6 volts for shading and it is brilliant.

Also it noticed the vice doesn't tighten up super tight on the wrath tube. So you think this is a bad thing. Nope. The machine is light enough with such low vibration that it doesn't move at all. The bright side is I can pop a liner cart in and adjust the tube, then pop a 15 mag cart in and slide the tube back to where I need it for that.

So far with the rigid bar and 3mm cam I find 9.6v is perfect for the way I shade and 11v is perfect for lining.

I am doing some color tomorrow so I am gonna use the 3.5 cam and the medium bar and hopefully the results are just as good or better than I have experienced so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkexactly! I'm right at those numbers. I'm typically using a 3.5 w a med or hard bar at 9.4 for shading. Around 11 for lining. Why does this thing go to 20 v? I can't imagine running it that high. I was at like 12 once and that was whaling.

Ofeloner
03-27-2014, 02:05 AM
exactly! I'm right at those numbers. I'm typically using a 3.5 w a med or hard bar at 9.4 for shading. Around 11 for lining. Why does this thing go to 20 v? I can't imagine running it that high. I was at like 12 once and that was whaling.
I'd imagine it go's up to 20 v as a safety precaution ,,in case you get in a gang fight or something ,better safe than sorry..

asA
03-27-2014, 09:29 AM
I hear people saying rigid bar 18+ volts is where they tattoo with it... above 12 volts with any of the give bars and the machine sounds like it's going to fly apart.

Dreviltattoo
03-27-2014, 10:30 AM
Word. Lol. The good about the brushless motor is that the hit doesn't change w the v's. Just the speed. I def think they run diff too. Kind of like a stroker engine. Seems to have a thump or roar to it.

sacredsouls
03-27-2014, 10:30 AM
That's crazy. I could saw a leg of a hippo at 18 volts with it. I can't begin to think of a reason to tattoo with it at 14+ volts to be honest.

Dreviltattoo
03-27-2014, 10:32 AM
Yeah u would need a really fast hand. I think 14 is max w the soft bar then like 18 w the med etc. It's on their site but yeah. That's cray.