PDA

View Full Version : Neo Tat issue

HaveHeartInk
05-08-2011, 09:51 PM
ive only had my neo tat P for about a week now . and for the last couple of days while using it sometime itll will almost seem to start to bog down and stop and kinds sputter and start again or it will lock up with the glide being all the way down, and when it does that i have to push up on the glide and have my pedal going to unlock it.. its not happening often ( maybe 3, 4 times tops, but still it worried the hell out of me cuz i havnt heard of them doing such a thing.. any one have any advice>? im deff goign to get ahold of them on monday but didnt know if anyone has ran into a problem like this and has any trouble shooting techniques

merky
05-09-2011, 01:26 AM
are you running a rca hook up? I have had the cheap radio shack cords be to loose and have this problem.

rjdadio
05-09-2011, 03:10 AM
Yes, I would look at the cord as being the problem. Give me a call on Monday and we will get it figured out. -Ray

flaco
01-14-2012, 05:24 AM
how much is the clip cor convertion kit and how soon can i get it. love them but hate that cord.

thesmokingmirror
01-16-2012, 02:33 AM
It can also possibly be your power supply, what are you using?

rjdadio
01-16-2012, 03:32 AM
We have the clipcord conversion...you will have to do the resolder job. Or send it back to me and I will install it for free.....just the cost of the clipcord back. $35.00
Just let me know or give me a call. -Ray

flaco
01-16-2012, 07:05 AM
thanks ray.... you the man!!!!!