PDA

View Full Version : I Love Rotaries!!

Davidbautista90
05-10-2011, 02:18 AM
Hey guys I just thought it was time for a introduction, I joined this forum last month and since then I've been on it almost every day, trying to keep up with all the latest news on the different rotary machines, my current lineup consists of the Dragonfly, Bishop, Hawk, Stealth, Limited Edition "Old Iron" Zooliner from Aaron Cain, and an Element Elite machine that I completely customized myself. I started tattooing January 2010 and tattooing professionally since October of last year. I'll include some pictures of my work! I would like to thank you all for letting me join this forum and I can't wait to get to know all of you, it's truly a pleasure to be part of this.

-David
Eat, Sleep, Breathe Tattoo

Alie K
05-10-2011, 10:11 AM
Great to have you :)
So, were you like many people whos first rotary was a stealth?

Davidbautista90
05-10-2011, 02:38 PM
Haha no my first was the hawk, it was my second machine, then the stealth came shortly after. I do have plans for the stigma hyper next time i see it available on the eikon website, and I've been checking out the rotary works machine, but the only thing turning me away from it right now is the power difference that it runs on, but I'm running the eikon ems400 so it wouldn't be hard to quickly switch between the different power ratings, but I don't want to forget to switch one time and have the machine rip, lol I don't want to jump in my seat while tattooing a client, plus I think it'd scare them too if they heard chainsaw noises coming from one of my machines! Hahaha