PDA

View Full Version : Flite vice version question and comparison.

billannand
04-28-2014, 08:53 PM
So I got my flite the other day and love it. It is the vice version. I have only used it for shading and am very happy with the results.

I'm wondering what you guys prefer vice or combo. Also wondering what you prefer to line with t tech or chyanne and at what volts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asA
04-29-2014, 11:12 AM
I have both. I reach for my combo version more. .. just outta laziness, because adjusting the vice session is more difficult. But the vice version is more versatile beings you can use disposables and a variety of grips... granted the give bars won't work with all grips.
I use long taper everything from ttech, I'm not a fan of cheyennes cartridges.
I run the soft bar, 4mm cam, 10 to 11 Volts for everyrhing.

hellraiser6662
04-29-2014, 08:20 PM
I have both and yes I understand the bother of moving the grip in and out so I just bought the chyenne adjustable grip instead now I don't have that problem haha. Bng I use 2.5 soft at 12v or 13v with 12/7 mag t-tech. And the other machine is set 3 hard at 12v to 13v with 10/17 mag t-tech. Colour 3.5 soft 13v sometimes lower 12/7 mag. 4 hard 12v 13 round chyenne Or envy 8 round in a t-tech. I love my Flitev2 but I always line with a dragonfly ss.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

billannand
04-30-2014, 01:06 PM
Awesome thanks guys. I'm on the fence about a combo version as I have the vice and am used to coils. I'm going to try lining with it tomorrow in the wife and will play with it more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk