PDA

View Full Version : Centri

md2drag99
05-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Alright guys I need an honest hands on experience opinion with this machine is the hype about this machine true or should I pass on this one?

Cyberitual
05-06-2014, 11:59 PM
Honestly i dont see alot hype about my machine lol... I try to advertise as much as i can when i can but right now sales are at a nice steady pace. Of course i only use my machines and here is a link to my FB portfolio if you would like to see what i can do with them.

https://www.facebook.com/centritattoo/media_set?set=a.100561469974623.1115.1000006231098 36&type=3

reigningink
05-07-2014, 02:17 AM
The centri is a great machine. I really like mine. It has become my go to realism and high saturation /multi-pass blending machine. I've used it for just about every application, but this is where is shines for me. It is truly a unique machine. If you are willing to take the short time to learn how it works for you, you will not regret it.

darkness
05-07-2014, 03:32 AM
here the same ... i love to use it for color and lining and my clients all love it ,all heal like fresh and without a lot of trauma. I can use it for lining in some thin skin areas or to get color under the skin thats not right would go in. I can it hammer in the skin without worry because the 100% give :) .
Most i use round liners to bring the color in the skin. The Medium taper work for me better as the long taper because i dont overwork the skin to fast.

Mybe you should try other needles -i have notice some nice better effects :)