PDA

View Full Version : intro

HOLLOWEEN
05-26-2014, 10:42 PM
Hello.
Greetings from the pocono mountains pa. Just got back into the business after 10 or so years off. To say things have changed is really a ridiculous statement. I worked in a street shop in Philly for years it was flash and cash in those days lots-a-fun. Can't say we were dedicated to the art but we did our job. Lotsa of crazy stuff happened and a departure was imminent before we all died, I've grown up but i remember those days watching the likes of Jack rudy and guy aitchison redefining the art. we made our own mags and photo shop wasn't an option. National supply at the time i believe owned by Philadelphia Eddie was the only reputable co, to order from. Spaulding and rogers was of course there before most so say what ya will paul rodgers is a legend. But that brings me to rotary S and R had the revolution rotary machine back then I'm sure there were others but that was widely available. so today i'm using coils ready to take a dive and figured research paid off in the past so here i am lets see whats really going on here...the injecta..the bishop..the cheyenne and on and on swash drives dd's. so lets see what happens maybe i'll try.
:):confused:

serial1313
05-27-2014, 12:35 AM
Welcome to the forum man.

slicksteel
05-27-2014, 12:40 AM
welcome aboard!

AltarVinz
06-02-2014, 05:38 PM
Welcome to the forum !

cagelavey
06-03-2014, 09:27 AM