PDA

View Full Version : Eikon Symbeos

Pooch
06-04-2014, 01:40 AM
I recently had 2 friends,( Krasshopper and Stevie Moon )suggest the Eikon Symbeos rotary to me, yesterday I got to mess around with them, very nicely machined, they are well made and seem very nice. Since I use mostly Neotat 3.5 mm, I wanted to get something with some give for certain black and grey effects. I sat down and took one apart to see what the deal is. The deluxe set comes with one frame and 3 changeable motors with different torque settings, 3 different cams and 3 armature setups. Ok so to me this seems like fun, I like the fact that I can tinker with it to set up many different give settings, although I am happy with the Neotats I do want to have the option and these Symbeos are just too cool to pass up!!! My buddy said he used a bit too much super lube which caused it to actually stick, so upon wiping it down it ran way better, just a bit is all that is needed. Stevie Moon used them on my leg on a Koi he is working on, from my end they seemed very smooth and not too painful, and the results are very nice...He also used some cheap dragonfly knockoffs last time and if I can figure out how to post a pic on this ridiculous interface I can show you...I purchased the Deluxe set and 2 more frames so I will have 3 new rotaries with adjustable give for $1,140. Please anyone feel free to let me know what you think of these machines
Cheers,
Pooch