PDA

View Full Version : Unique Brand Pigment

Administrator
05-16-2011, 02:58 PM
The one Canadian distributor who did carry is has stopped and does not see it being replaced any time soon. When we asked if they knew an alternate supplier in the US or a contact for Unique to be able to still order it (particularly the white) they made it sound like they are no longer producing pigments.

I know they had some labeling issues with Health Canada and the distributor was not able to import it for re sale. Anyone have any leads on this?

Mr.Taboo
05-16-2011, 06:28 PM
If you mean Unique / PermaPro out of Texas here is the contact info:
Unique Supply , Inc.
1846 W. Division Suite 304
Arlington Texas 76012
Telephone 817-276-9222
Fax 817-276-9224
Email: [email protected]

Administrator
05-16-2011, 07:31 PM
Gracias! The supplier in Toronto used to put their own labels on the pigment so there was no contact info or anything on it other then Unique pigment/colour and the local distributors name.

Rattus
05-17-2011, 12:37 PM
Phil, call Phil, he's still producing. Rumors about him fly around all the time

Niki Needles
05-17-2011, 12:51 PM
True, and it mystifies me as to why because Unique has been around ,although quietly, for many years.

Administrator
05-17-2011, 12:57 PM

The issue with the Canadian distributor is the new rules for them with Health Canada regarding the import of tattoo pigments. It seemed like a "if we cant have it so no one can" kind of thing.

Amoebadesigns
09-22-2011, 11:54 AM
Phil makes awesome pigments. I've been tattooing for 19 years and have used his colors most of my career and have seen how they weather the years. I know our Health Board was questioning my bottles because Phil doesn't label bottles with lot numbers or produce dates but they allowed me to still keep them in service if I had my order receipt showing when they were purchased and I make my pigment log sheet with the "purchase date" instead of a lot number. Not sure if other agencies would accept that though. I flat out refused to give up my Unique pigments...they are that good!

merky
09-22-2011, 02:04 PM
Phil makes awesome pigments. I've been tattooing for 19 years and have used his colors most of my career and have seen how they weather the years. I know our Health Board was questioning my bottles because Phil doesn't label bottles with lot numbers or produce dates but they allowed me to still keep them in service if I had my order receipt showing when they were purchased and I make my pigment log sheet with the "purchase date" instead of a lot number. Not sure if other agencies would accept that though. I flat out refused to give up my Unique pigments...they are that good! hey do you got a link to your work?

Administrator
09-22-2011, 02:37 PM
hey do you got a link to your work?

Listed in his profile, his machines anyway. :)

www.amoebadesigns.net (http://www.amoebadesigns.net)

Mr.Taboo
09-22-2011, 03:03 PM
Listed in his profile, his machines anyway. :)

www.amoebadesigns.net (http://www.amoebadesigns.net)

He has a tattoo gallery listed on there too.

Amoebadesigns
09-22-2011, 03:31 PM
Yep that's my website. I can vouch for Uniques durability and long term look. I use them and a few Eternals and that's all I'll ever need!