PDA

View Full Version : Cartridge Samples

Mr.Taboo
06-04-2014, 05:56 PM
I've been interested in checking out cartridge needle systems, and just ordered a box of the disposable cartridge tubes from Tat Soul.
I was wondering if any of you know of a cartridge supplier who may sell them in less than 20 in a box?
I'd rather not spring for several boxes of carts only to find out that I don't cartridges.

cagelavey
06-04-2014, 06:49 PM
the only smaller orders that I know that you can make are the ten count from Cheyenne, and they are more expensive than a 20 count from t-tech(22.00+) if your just wanting to test how you like the carts I just recommend buying a box of liners and a box of mags from t-tech, 40 odd dollars, give em a go, then if you don't like, you can sell the remainders on here no problem. other way is to get some Chinese carts from ebay, way cheaper, but the quality isn't the same, so if you were to go that route you wouldn't be able to judge them fairly, because of the inferiority of the product. I say just grab some t-techs, if you don't want them ill buy the remainders, no risk for you. that's all I use is t-tech, ive used carts for almost 2 years and even have a Cheyenne machine now, and still cant bring myself to buy a box of carts from Cheyenne, outrageous price. t-tech's only problem in the past has been stocking issues, but the last three times I've ordered, have been awesome.

Mr.Taboo
06-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Yeah I was looking to go with the T Techs based on what I've read on the forum based on quality/price.
I sent them an Email asking if they sold in smaller amounts , I figured what the hell it's worth a shot.
Just in case what groupings do you use on the regular ?

cagelavey
06-04-2014, 11:15 PM
7rnd super long tapers, 5rnd super long taper, 9rm long tap, 15rm long taper, 17rm bugpin, 27rm bugpin,mostly just those

tattoosteve
06-21-2014, 04:18 PM
Dont buy the ebay ones they are pure garbage. They dont work with the Cheyenne machine at all. I prefer the real Cheyenne ones over T-tech. I dont mind the price. They are more consistent and have the rubber seal to keep the ink from creeping up the tube.