PDA

View Full Version : Tattooed Pirate T Tech/ Hawk Cartridge Machines

tattooedpirate2
06-05-2014, 12:32 PM
I have 2 new model machines one has the big MFA motor for lots of punch and power for the cartridge user. The other has a Faulhaber motor to make a nice light machine. MFA model is $300.00 + shipping, Faulhaber model is $350.00. Both are light and easy to use.

chris-in-cali
06-05-2014, 01:18 PM
any give?

tattooedpirate2
06-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Just what the cart gives you. It tattoos fantastic. You can adjust the depth on the fly to go from lining, shading, and color packing. At 4 ounces you can tattoo all day and drive everything up to a 27 Mag.

primoink
01-16-2015, 11:06 AM
need to review this machine.... it is amazing! i bought it and it completely replaced my cheyenne thunder, it is better, half the price, and don't need a stupid starter cable. this thing packs faster and smoother than any machine i have used. i love it, i plan on ordering another because i hate the high hours i have put on this thing. i even lined a dudes hand with it yesterday pushing 9's and it was butter, this is the first time i felt comfortable lining with a rotary, most the time i feel they are too slow. this machine is a monster and my favorite machine, it will do smooth portraits or pack heavy black, or even done some color work with it (i personally rarely do color unless i have to cause i like black and grey)

Ofeloner
01-17-2015, 10:51 AM
need to review this machine.... it is amazing! i bought it and it completely replaced my cheyenne thunder, it is better, half the price, and don't need a stupid starter cable. this thing packs faster and smoother than any machine i have used. i love it, i plan on ordering another because i hate the high hours i have put on this thing. i even lined a dudes hand with it yesterday pushing 9's and it was butter, this is the first time i felt comfortable lining with a rotary, most the time i feel they are too slow. this machine is a monster and my favorite machine, it will do smooth portraits or pack heavy black, or even done some color work with it (i personally rarely do color unless i have to cause i like black and grey)

Witch machine are you talking about?. The one for cartridges?. Or the other one,

primoink
01-17-2015, 10:57 AM
the cartridge machine, the one in the picture that is yellow. for 300$$ its beyond worth the price!