PDA

View Full Version : In progress....after an Alex de Pase seminar

tonoglasgow
06-23-2014, 03:31 PM
After a seminar by Alex de Pase this is what i did....Not very big,but i can't wait to finish it..enjoying a little more the colour now....

skinmech
06-23-2014, 03:36 PM
That is Minted....

tonoglasgow
06-25-2014, 03:33 PM
Cheers Skinmech!!!

cagelavey
06-26-2014, 07:38 PM
very nice blends, what machines, needles/carts, etc.. that seminar help you quite a bit?

tonoglasgow
06-27-2014, 04:33 PM
All eternal inks....Line and shading with Stigma beast ,5Rl and 7RM...that's all....Seminar was good,a few good tips,but obviously nothing that is going to teach you to be a Master,hahaha.The good point i think, is the chance to ask directly any question,and Alex was amazing in that,he answer all that we asked without a problem,very nice guy.

cagelavey
06-27-2014, 07:39 PM
that's awesome. seminars (depending on the seminar) are awesome ways to see how others do their thing. not that it will magically make you better, I know that. its just everyone has some particular areas where they wish they could improve and just cant get it, seeing the way another artist get past some of those hurdles are very beneficial at times, cant wait to see it finished, looks like its going to be amazing!

tonoglasgow
06-28-2014, 04:41 AM
Cheers,you're right,very different way to do almost the same type of work....depending of the artist,i can tell i change completely my way to do this kind of stuff,can't wait to finish it.Enjoying this style,always i've been more into black and grey.I'm going to try to focus a little be more in realistic color,funny stuff!!! I forgot to say that i used 3rl too!!!!

Blondan
09-17-2014, 08:20 PM
I like it, I find it still challenging to do a colour portrait. I'll probably attempt on paper few times :) just to be sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonoglasgow
09-18-2014, 04:49 AM
For me the challenge is using different colours that are not browns or skin tones,not a lot of colour theory background....