PDA

View Full Version : Cheyenne Adaptor for Bishop Rotary Available Now

FRANCO VESCOVI
07-22-2014, 06:52 PM
Now you can easily use the Cheyenne Hawk “Hand Grip” or the “Flex Grip” with your Bishop!
This adapter is a perfect fit when using your Bishop Rotary with the Cheyenne Hawk “Hand Grip” or the “Flex Grip”. Simply insert the adapter on the Bishop Rotary, tighten all the way, and then easily use the Hawk Grip with your machine.

Available Now - BUY HERE (http://bishoprotary.com/shop/adaptors/cheyenne-adapter/)

Sarenity Tattoo
08-29-2014, 09:42 PM
that's cool!

Jack Steel
09-03-2014, 09:16 AM
dont forget to take out the stay up spring before ;)

ps. how come theres like 400+views and no comments???...

cagelavey
09-03-2014, 01:10 PM
jack steel, pry because there are a few adaptors on the market already would be my guess. but what I see with this one that I don't see with the other ones already out is how this one doesn't seem to add gobs of length to the overall length of he grip. also im not quite sure that the others on the market have the rubber o ring either. in any event Franco/bishop rotary is known for quality products that are easy to get behind! this is definitely the version id go with if I were looking

Dreviltattoo
12-05-2014, 03:09 PM
kinda useless. i just threw it on a kingpin dd and the weight of the machine just lets the machine swing around from the easy click of the hawk grip. i tried wrapping it and it's a lil better but still sucks and i won't be using the two i bought. waaaaaah

OwlsDen
12-07-2014, 06:55 PM
kinda useless. i just threw it on a kingpin dd and the weight of the machine just lets the machine swing around from the easy click of the hawk grip. i tried wrapping it and it's a lil better but still sucks and i won't be using the two i bought. waaaaaah

What do you want for them? I might have a project where I could mod one a bit to work if the price is right.

FRANCO VESCOVI
02-17-2015, 04:54 AM

Just so you know, that issue is due to the Cheyenne grip moving when it should be locking Into place. Either way I feel bad you can't get a use out of your purchase. Feel free to have a free credit on my site for what you paid for the 2 adaptors. Thank you. [email protected]

Administrator
02-18-2015, 10:15 PM
dont forget to take out the stay up spring before ;)

ps. how come theres like 400+views and no comments???...

This is also one of the few publicly visible sections of the site minus the server hosted image attachments (gotta be logged in to see those fully) . This site gets a surprising amount of organic traffic.