PDA

View Full Version : spareparts for swash gen6

linsner666
05-23-2011, 06:08 PM
where can i get a new frame for the shwash gen6?

merky
05-23-2011, 06:20 PM
email the company ,i think youll have to send in the broke frame to get it fixed..

linsner666
05-23-2011, 06:26 PM
puh that suxx! takes weeks from germany and back!

Zapp
05-23-2011, 07:06 PM
Or when DHL handle it,NEVER !!!!

Alie K
05-24-2011, 01:11 AM
Or when DHL handle it,NEVER !!!!

HAHAHAHA! So true! DHL sucks!

linsner666
05-29-2011, 04:57 PM
:cool: ok....no need to test dhl! ;)
bought a generic-chinese-swash-copy, the housing is EXACTLY copied! fits perfect! and the hole "machine" (ok technicaly its a piece of crap) was 20$! muahahaha

chris-in-cali
05-29-2011, 10:09 PM
at 20 bucks....shit, don't drop it!

linsner666
05-30-2011, 03:17 AM
;) the housing material is pretty tough! and if it breaks again.....who cares! just bought another 2!

tattony
05-30-2011, 04:54 PM
hi 666,seeing as you've got a real gen6 and a cheap copy, how about doing an unbiased review on them? how do they stack up against each other,is the cheapo one a piece of shit or a hidden gem? can the chinks make a good machine? lol....

linsner666
05-31-2011, 05:11 AM
hmm....ok
the copy LOOKS like a good machine! but it isnt! housing is pretty good,the screw for the lamp is too weak! no chance to fix the grip with it cause the use cheap metal!
the motor starts and stops slower then the original but has more power!
the mechanism is almost idendical but far away from the australian quality! the are using chep screws for it and they were all damaged already! the system on the bearing is not realy copied cause the just glued a small bearing on top of the big one and that small bearing was not straight mounted! that was the reason why it didnt run smooth! it took 8-9 volt to move the machine and it was pretty loud with a lot of vibrations! maybe if u get one with a well mounted system it will run better!? iŽll see maybe one of the 2 i just ordered is ok! if not......spareparts! ;-) biggest difference on the cheap one is the missing weight on the big bearing! so the copy dont have the strenght of the original one!
ill take some pics today so u can see the difference!

slicksteel
05-31-2011, 11:37 AM
I have 5 of them! lol there is also two versions of this one one that looks the same and one that has a longer motor which they had to extend the bottom frame area.I have been told that longer motor one is alot better then the other-it usally goes for arouind 65 to 100 and uses swiss bearings etc. dirty designs gets these and further redoes them.
lol i complained and filed stuff with paypal and end up getting two more for free! the guy was calling me from china and sweating getting fired as i told ebay and paypal that he was selling bootleg copys!
So order one and then just tell the truth to ebay/paypal about it being non authorized copy bootleg and you will get to keep them for free and possibly get more(for parts) for your real one that swash is not makeing parts for anymore! if we all started to do this it would make ebay to stop selling them.

slicksteel
05-31-2011, 11:55 AM
my reviews: out of the five one took more volts all the other ones ran at 6 and ran ok for shading/fill but no cigar for lining!the clips are to soft and are not molded the same everytime. they get very warm as there is binding from the clips against the center top bearing. the front bearings have been put on a screw and the screw grinded flat to make it stay on which on the on made it take more volts as it made the bearing not spin freely. the bearings are a cheap grade that you would find in the cheapest 7doller skateboards-just a bit better then bushings. alot louder and more vibrations then the real deal! This machine is realy only good for the bottom frame and front chuck bracket as spares.
You can tattoo with it but you would not want to!