PDA

View Full Version : Vivace losing power?

tishtosh
08-16-2014, 12:21 PM
Hi, can any of you fellas help? I have been using a neo tat vivace for lining for about 10 months..this last week the power has been acting up. The machine labours and runs slow and the power supply votage display dims and the voltage decreases as if the machine is sucking the life out of it. This fault is intermittent and the machine will suddenly fire up and run perfect for a while before labouring again....My other machines run fine using the same supply, cords and foot pedal....

serial1313
08-16-2014, 02:31 PM
If it is a clip cord, turn the clip cord around. If not call or e-mail Neotat about this. I am sure that they will be more than willing to help you out.

No Iron Machines
08-16-2014, 03:27 PM
must be the motor, sometime happen
how many volts u run for lining ???

Administrator
08-16-2014, 05:51 PM
Lots of variables. Clip cord connection is a big one depending on the tension of the cord you are using. The rest could be a glide that needs a little love. Always best if you can reach the manufacturer to ask about troubleshooting I would always do that first.

tishtosh
08-20-2014, 01:09 PM
I use about 9/10 volts for lining....suits my hand speed.....checked and rechecked cords, connections etc. but still the same problem.....am thinking my main power supply (AC) could be the culprit as neotat recommend a DC power supply...