PDA

View Full Version : Halo motor vibrating off while tattooing???

Heath
08-24-2014, 03:46 AM
Running a 14RS today at 8.8v on my Critical with 4 turns of give...my normal thing, the motor mid tattooing kerplunked onto the ground. Nothing more embarrassing than this could possibly happen. I didn't bump the machine on anything, didn't pull the RCA chord at all, it just happened on it's own. It basically is vibrating itself loose it appears.

This machine also has low hours, I hardly ever take the motorbolt off because I have enough complete Halos as it is. Help needed thanks.

fkirons
08-24-2014, 10:32 AM
No need to panic Bro. Never had that happened to me but I can think of several things that could have caused that to occur. A) you didn't secure it properly B) oil has accumulated in the fit in slot. C) oring is not giving you the right amount of pressure.

Now the vibration of the motor is most likely related that there is not enough compression between both parts. If the motor was dropped that could also cause the motor shaft the get misaligned and starting to vibrate and kill your motor eventually.

Whatever the case may be shoot us an email we will take care of you. When trying to resolve an issue, emailing us is the fastest way to get support assistant your way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brandonmull
08-24-2014, 05:50 PM
Now thats the way to respond!

serial1313
08-24-2014, 07:35 PM
You will never have a problem getting Gaston to put customers 1st! I don't think that I have ever dealt with anybody that deals with customers better or with more respect than him.

Tattoo_russ
08-25-2014, 12:03 AM
FK has the absolute best customer service or any company tattoo related or not. They take care of their customers because they know we keep them in business. Email Kayleigh and they will get everything worked out for you man. Guaranteed.