PDA

View Full Version : NeoTat Vivace question

Tattoo_russ
08-26-2014, 08:40 AM
I have a black NeoTat Vivace that doesn't have the "Vivace" engraved on it. Does anyone know if they were made without the engraving, maybe in their earlier runs? It runs and feels like a actual Vivace however I don't know enough about them to know for sure. Any help is greatly appreciated.

cagelavey
08-26-2014, 09:41 AM
ive never saw them without the vivace on the side, not to say that im an expert on the vivace or anything. there is the stroke length on the motor housing with a series of dots, also.best bet is to call ray at neotat

No Iron Machines
08-26-2014, 06:31 PM
sound strange, can u post a pic please ???? and where u get this machine from ???

serial1313
08-26-2014, 08:04 PM
Does it at least have Neotat engraved on one side of it? Like "No Iron Machines" said, a picture of both sides & the bottom would help us.

Administrator
08-27-2014, 11:24 PM
I have seen the very early ones with no engraving or stamping on them but many of these where given to artists for the early testing stages. Photos of it would be good. I did photos for the neotat postcards they use at shows and I was sent a blank unbranded black Vivace body from Ray just for the photography. It went back to him when we wrapped up the photo project.

Tattoo_russ
08-28-2014, 01:55 PM
Admin, you can remove this please. I spoke with NeoTat and verified it's authenticity. They emailed me back saying that some machines do make it out without the engraving. It does have the NeoTat stamped into the body. Thank you all.