Tattoo_russ
08-31-2014, 10:14 PM
Best machines I have ever used.

tattooange
09-01-2014, 05:26 AM
+1 ;)

Mog
09-01-2014, 01:34 PM
That's the exact colour combo of halo and spektra I have! God it took me HOURS to choose the pink one, to go with my seafoam halo, was between that and gunmetal, my boyfriend banned me from talking about it in the end! What are you mainly using each for?

JoeyJimz
09-01-2014, 01:55 PM
I honestly use them for everything from black and grey to color. @mog they both are nice machines. I try and use all my equipment you know lol too many machines not enough tattoos hahah

Mog
09-01-2014, 02:36 PM
Cool, I've been using virtually nothing but the direkt recently- really want to master it, the halo mainly just b&grey , it's getting a little neglected! And the rest of my machines don't get a look in atm :)

B.C. Smith
12-08-2014, 10:08 PM
Cool Setup, I have both also. Although I like Mog have pretty much been using the direkt for everything lately and neglecting the Halo. I just purchased the Edge X, so most likely I'll be selling the Halo...and continue using the Edge and the Direkt. Oh, my Direkt is Red, My Halo is Tangerine, but my Edge X will be Bubblegum Pink. :)

ATS
12-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Cool, I've been using virtually nothing but the direkt recently- really want to master it, the halo mainly just b&grey , it's getting a little neglected! And the rest of my machines don't get a look in atm :)
Exactly the same here.. All I use right now is FK Iron machines.. Really digging the Direkt atm and the Halo I just can't let go of.. It's too versatile.. Just got an Exactor for lining and now with the Edge coming out, I really can't see myself looking too far elsewhere.. Top machines from a stand up company with from what I've experienced so far, top customer service.