PDA

View Full Version : Inkjecta v2 dont turn on

Gabrielfernandeztattoos
09-20-2014, 05:28 AM
Hi there. I buy last week an inkjecta v2 but I connected to the cheyenne power supply with the RCA cable and the machine doesn't run. The power supply is the P2. Anyone have same experience? Please reply if possible. Have a good weekend.

skinmech
09-20-2014, 06:00 AM
Might "run" too high to work on the Cheyenne ps...

asA
09-20-2014, 02:18 PM
Wrong polarity on the Cheyenne power unit. They both will only run their motors one way.. unfortunately they are opposites.

Cheyenne power unit wouldn't run my stigmas or my bishops or my newer version of the stylus either.

adrian the sardinian
09-21-2014, 04:34 AM
I found the same problem. the inkjecta flite, wont run on the cheyenne ps

Gabrielfernandeztattoos
09-22-2014, 07:29 AM
Thanks to all for the reply

cagelavey
09-22-2014, 10:37 AM
have you tried it on a different power supply yet?

fkirons
10-04-2014, 09:14 PM
Hi there. I buy last week an inkjecta v2 but I connected to the cheyenne power supply with the RCA cable and the machine doesn't run. The power supply is the P2. Anyone have same experience? Please reply if possible. Have a good weekend.

Might "run" too high to work on the Cheyenne ps...

Wrong polarity on the Cheyenne power unit. They both will only run their motors one way.. unfortunately they are opposites.

Cheyenne power unit wouldn't run my stigmas or my bishops or my newer version of the stylus either.

A polarity switch mod will solve that issues. Check this link out http://m.instructables.com/id/HOW-TO%3A-Wire-a-DPDT-rocker-switch-for-reversing-po/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asA
10-04-2014, 11:01 PM
You can cut your rca and swap the wires for an easy fix..