PDA

View Full Version : Eikon & HM Symbeos rotary.

skullsugar@lucky13
09-29-2014, 05:20 PM
Hy everyone, seen very little about the symbeos on here, first up thanks to roman for some great customer service! Top class guy he really is!! Now to the juicy stuff... The machines! Ok so i got the flex system with an additional body, 2 motors 2 slides 2 stroke wheels, im always using no give so the slider with the black no give bar it was for me with the fast motor (#4) and the 4mm stroke. That leaves the other machine motor #6 3.4mm cam and the black "piston" slider. I was expecting to love the no give and hate the give, but turned out the opposite!! The 3.4 with motor #6 and 1/2 a turn of give absolutely smashed home solid colour with basically no skin trauma at all!!! Its a beast! The 4mm cam has too much vibration for me but still put in a solid line.. But the 3.4mm cam on motor 4 is the best liner also..!! So all in all after my first few days with this machine im giving it a 9.5/10 for build quality a 10/10 for flexibility because there is literally loads of options and set ups! Theres spare screws spare o-rings, machine bands in the box tons of extra's! 8.5/10 for useability due to the vibrations with the 4mm cam but overall its a solid 9-9.5/10 I think it's fantastic!! It won't replace my wayne taylors completly .. But for sure at least one symbeos will be set up every single tattoo every day from now on!!!