PDA

View Full Version : Immortal innovations cart machine new!

artoftatt2
10-03-2014, 09:36 PM
Well I can see a million things I don't like about this but I figured I'd share.. Deff another machine built buy someone who doesn't tattoo.. Claims you just bag the whole machine to keep it clean..http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/03/5c10c94e688757eeba4c38a23bc5f848.jpg

Ofeloner
10-03-2014, 10:09 PM
That dude bites his nails like there made of candy. .

artoftatt2
10-03-2014, 11:42 PM
I've talked to him a bit and I'm still not sold.. Hey says that thelower part of the machine is autoclavable and that their will be a disposable end also.. Their is a switch for three settings and the machine is 4 in by 1.5 with plenty if power.. I'd really like to see it In person as their is a lot of cartridge specific machines out now..

nouveau
10-04-2014, 12:36 AM
That thing just looks uncomfortable as shit....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eric03
10-04-2014, 12:38 AM
looks a lil stubby but still can b interesting to try. theres a vid on their fb page. still though, i love my stylus. i can't see n e thing working better for me. id buy another stylus before i spend money on a machine that is obviously inspired by the stylus. thats just me though. def not a knock. i find any new additions to machine building interesting n worth at least a try.

e_Bangs
10-04-2014, 12:57 AM
Price

Brian Russell
10-04-2014, 01:30 AM
I've been using the Stylus a lot lately. As big as my hands are, I couldn't imagine anything smaller being comfortable at all. I agree with eric, I would rather get another Stylus. Plus the grips are too easy to sterilize.

e_Bangs
10-05-2014, 12:14 PM
Price $450 -$500

OwlsDen
02-02-2015, 03:30 PM
Anyone ever try this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

asA
02-02-2015, 03:41 PM
Still Not Out Yet. they totally change the appearance Also.

asA
02-02-2015, 03:42 PM
27335 dunno why it posted such low resolution.

Bishopbyname
02-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Only available through Tattooland supplies i think. It's been co-designed by Rob Richardson whose work is awesome! Looking forward to trying it soon! :)

asA
09-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Roughly 1000$ usd is what this sucker is gunna cost. Ouchy

brandonmull
09-03-2015, 12:24 PM
no machine is worth a 1000. simply put it doesn't require a thousand dollar machine to do awesome work. hell the cost of rotaries in general seems overpriced to me considering not a single builder makes their own motors. like a coil builder always buying coils and making machines, i bet no one has thought of it those terms eh?

eduki
09-03-2015, 01:05 PM
If we go to an art store we can also see many different painting brands, pencils, chalks, oils etc... As cheap and as expensive as you want...
A good artist just need a piece of clay, or the cheapest pencil and can do art... Of course a better quality article can do your artist life a 1% better, but stop looking for the Saint grial, there is no rotary that is gonna make us artists by itself. I can't see why this thing (or any other brand in this world, no matter the tattoo artist involved on it) can cost 1000$, maybe if you are a machine collector...

No Iron Machines
09-03-2015, 04:20 PM
i wrap the coils myself man, the motor of course i buy,
the overprice or NEW ROTARYS is becouse are develop from some engeneer, so the company they need bring back the money, and also cost a lot to done a weird design frame, need use some 4-5 axis CNC, this cost so much, i don agree with this concept of make machines, but of course need have this too, is like FERRARI, never gonna have the moeny to buy, but exist....

anyway u can tattoo good with any good rotary or coils, don need spend 1000 dollar, thats all....but is good that someone gonna put this on market

darkness
09-03-2015, 06:26 PM
they are now on sale for 719 GBP - 1096 USD -thats a big big price for a cart machine !

asA
09-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Makes it the most expencive rotary on the market by a long ways.

darkness
09-03-2015, 06:39 PM
but i dont think any machine is this money worth -rob richardson is a great artist but he work most with a cheyenne and i dont think thats machine will work much better as a cheyenne pen or scribe or any other good machine

deeptat2
09-04-2015, 04:17 PM
The price is £599 inc VAT plus postage.
UK postage will be £8
European postage will be £15
The first 100 machines will come with lifetime guarantee.

darkness
09-04-2015, 06:30 PM
yes thats 719 GBP with the vat - 1096 USD -but thats way to much for a rotary

darkness
09-17-2015, 11:55 AM
so we have buy with a coworker one of this Machine - and i have to say ,very bad experience. Its comes in a paperbox and a pack lube and a Allen key but no manual or any infos about the volts ,motor or what to lube in wich time. The machine run slow and more soft ,like a spirit. Great for Shading but not more. After trying it 1h with 12 to 14v for lining its get hot , maybe to much volt ? i dont knowing. The Machine weight around 210g with all.
When starting the machine starts very slow and get faster with time.

The RCA adapter looks very used -quality is ok ,but not great. After cleaning the grip in ultraschal and alcohol the metal looks grey ,tarnished and stained. Not really to clen with alcohol maybe. Never before get this effects with other grips or machines.

I have send a lot mails for support to get the infos for voltage or maintenance -but no reply. My mail for order was very fast replyed - on FB i see they have seen it but dont reply too. My questions because the grip on immortal -no info or reply.

All i can see - for this money a very bad experience !

brandonmull
09-17-2015, 01:32 PM
wow.

asA
09-17-2015, 11:49 PM
Scarey deal buying a new untested machine... especially one this expencive.

Ofeloner
09-20-2015, 01:58 PM
Damnz,,,that sucks,,sorry to hear that, :(

darkness
09-21-2015, 03:01 AM
my after some trouble we get it running and its very similar to a cheyenne for me (thunder). We notice some carts dont fit the grip and some times the grip is to short for my hands. My best Buy and the machine that i love more and more is the Sinner. Its lines like my sidewinders but without any trouble, rubberband issue or grommets. Only plug and play and on some fat areas and bubble gum skin :D

With carts really great. I have do my stroke bigger to 5mm and 4.5 - and on the bad areas i love it. Lines like a laser but can do very soft shading and running very fast - i let it run on 135hz with 8,3 to 9,5v but its can run faster without vibration much. When runnung slower (120 -135hz) is almost no vibration. Great work from sinner. Some artist works with the immortal from the studio but i see the machines looks different and i dont knowing. Its very bad to get a machine without any infos or papers and later zero support. With sinner i have get always fast response and papers + infos i need.

For me -thats a lot very good machines out like sinner , scribe or johns and maybe the new evater -the immortal ist not worth the money and i would prefer other over it. And whats the lifetime garanty when no one reply or no support avaiable is !
When you have a issue -no one interest from immortal