PDA

View Full Version : who built this?

Panos tattoo
10-07-2014, 04:03 AM
Does anyone know the builder?
It was given to me by a very good friend who has no 12.
It came with 16g 16g front and rear springs and the fro t coil is milled and has a silencer like the ones eikon have on a badge of their armbars.

No Iron Machines
10-07-2014, 10:37 AM
forget who build, that run cool buy it, llok nice the machine

cagelavey
10-07-2014, 05:14 PM
Kind of looks like a martini, maybe not, but looks like a well built machine

bretttattoos
10-07-2014, 05:48 PM
Wonder if it's all original.. Monster steel sells coils that look like that. But I think you'd be able to tell if it had cheapo coils

Panos tattoo
10-08-2014, 03:24 PM
the machine is mine.as i said it is a gift from a very good friend,also tattooist.it runs great and it has detailed tune work on it.all parts are great quality.no chinese shit.im searching for the builder because of its oddness.(i dont know if this word exists lol).i mean ive never seen such modification.drilling the coil and put silencer.i post it also in fb with no luck.onlything i know is that the previus owner is from hungary and said that a builder made it for him.of course i cant ask more details from him because he was kicked out from my friends shop for stealing and trying to perswade customers to get the tattoo in his hotelroom in a cheaper price.fucking bastard came as a guest artist and came up dishonest dramaqueen.he left his travelcase with these 2 machines and a dragonfly.

bretttattoos
10-08-2014, 03:28 PM
Wanna sell the dragonfly? Lol sorry had to ask

Panos tattoo
10-08-2014, 03:59 PM
its not mine buddy.my friend got all the goodies.his actual words were "cool!!! always wanted a df."lol
the thing is that he could have bought 4 of them with the loss he had with that asshore.
the hole story is that a customer came to my shop for a tattoo and when i saw the one on his back i told him that i like it.he told me he got it by that guy and i said cool at rock ink tatoo? and he said i started it there but i finished it at his place with 150€ off.i didnt say anything as pissed as i was because Andreas is a very solid guy but sometimes his kindness makes him blind.i took photo of my tattoo having the customer next to the mirror so the other tattoo was also in the photo.showed it to Andreas and told him what i was told.he thanked me for doing it in such a way so i wouldnt offend the customer in any way and making it look like an accidental discovery and for informing him.the next day he came to my shop told me what happened next and gave me one of the machines as a gesture of appriciation.since then we became very good friends and beer buddies hehehe.5 years later i saw it in my drawer and made the post because im very f...kin curius for this build