PDA

View Full Version : Neotat Clip

nathan bauer
05-13-2011, 02:23 AM
Thanks for the info dude. Btw my needle bar clip on my neo tat broke in after bout a week. goes in and out now good. very similar clip to the bishop i believe.

rjdadio
05-22-2011, 07:14 PM
Hey Nathan, Did you say the clip broke? This is not normal, so please send it back for replacement.
-Ray

nathan bauer
05-23-2011, 12:09 AM
NO Ray. Clip just seemed to break in afte a fews uses. get a very uniform snap in now!. Love the machine100%.I will be ordering more as the funds materialize!!!

The Limey
05-23-2011, 03:08 AM
They are hard not to like aren't they Nathan.

nathan bauer
05-23-2011, 02:29 PM
They are hard not to like aren't they Nathan.
Ya they are very well designed and executed machine. The customer service,price,time it took to get to me,and the operation.Ray did an epic job!!

rjdadio
05-24-2011, 02:42 AM
Hey thanks, you guys are too much!

We try to be the best we can. I'm sorry for the wait on some of your orders and I hope to get machines flowing out faster soon, but the hand fitting is a slow process, and it must be done right.
Training a new gunsmith (machinesmith) the art of fitting now and I'm pretty happy with her progress.

Don't know if you remember me talking a few months back about two new machines I was working on? Well I have a dozen copies of the first new machine in the hands of artists now and getting some good feedback. When I feel it's time......you'll see.

-Ray