PDA

View Full Version : Disposable Tube Adapter by Bishop Rotary

FRANCO VESCOVI
11-13-2014, 08:34 PM
Through our research and feedback from our customers, we have developed a new and improved design of our previous adapter which we sold in early 2014. This lighter and smaller designed Hawk Disposable Tube Adapter was made to allow the use of disposable cartridge grips with your Cheyenne machine, Inkjecta Flite, or any machine that has a similar vice.
This is a Bishop Rotary Exclusive, first of it’s kind, don’t settle for cheap imitations.
• Made in Los Angeles, California
• Constructed of Aircraft Aluminium
• Autoclavable
• Available in 5 colors

www.BishopRotary.com (http://bishoprotary.com/shop/adaptors/hawk-disposable-tube-adapter/)

eric03
11-13-2014, 08:43 PM
this is awesome!

bretttattoos
11-13-2014, 11:34 PM
Seems like someone would've made these sooner lol. I noticed tatsoul makes them too, these look nicer though . Now I wanna Cheyenne...

Heath
11-14-2014, 01:17 AM
Amazingness guys.

Ofeloner
11-14-2014, 01:49 AM
Fuck yesss!!!!

OwlsDen
11-14-2014, 04:08 AM
I like that it has a bishop logo on it. Turn your cheyenne into a bishop haha. So good

bluerocker
11-14-2014, 10:26 AM
Is it just me or does the hawk with these fitted just look 10 times better!!! Gunna need some!!

poleson
11-20-2014, 01:03 PM
Does anybody use hawks or flite v2.1 with disposable cart grips?

Is it ez to get the right needle hang?
How is the weight/balance?
Which tubes are you using?

@franco vescovi. When are the disposable fantom cart tubes going to be available?

adrian the sardinian
11-29-2014, 05:58 AM
unless I'm missing something, there something wrong in this product. I've got 2 of them and without adding an o ring, the vice just turns around loose. maybe I'm doing something wrong ?

sacredsouls
11-29-2014, 08:10 AM
The oring should be on the machine already shouldn't if

adrian the sardinian
11-29-2014, 08:26 AM
yes it is, but the adapter doesn t get to the point the machine touches it inside to block the wise from spinning around. and also I found out the the adapter is too long, meaning that the needle of the cartridges has a ridiculously short throw. so far I cant use this product. if I'm doing something wrong or am missing something, I'd like some tips about it. it seems strange that the people at bishop didnt realize these 2 points that renders the adapter unusable

adrian the sardinian
11-29-2014, 08:29 AM
if you look at the second picture , you can see where the needle arives to in the cartridge

sacredsouls
11-29-2014, 08:49 AM
I see what your saying now. I ordered tatsouls and it looks shorter in the picture. That does suck it don't work for you. Which tubes are you trying it with? That may make a difference as well.

adrian the sardinian
11-29-2014, 02:58 PM
I've tried with 3 different tubes and the result is always the same

skullsugar@lucky13
11-29-2014, 06:51 PM
Yeah bro machine should have an oring

sacredsouls
11-29-2014, 07:27 PM
One of my buddies just got his tatsoul adapter and said it does the same thing on his inkjecta

adrian the sardinian
11-29-2014, 07:43 PM
I have also one from ez cartridges in the uk and it is perfect

adrian the sardinian
12-02-2014, 12:47 PM
I'll make a video to show exactly what I mean

Dreviltattoo
12-04-2014, 12:30 PM
i have both machines and the tatsoul adapter. i haven't tried them yet. i'll check it out tomorrow and let you guys know how it goes.

sacredsouls
12-04-2014, 02:59 PM
My buddy figured his out. I am using the tatsoul adapter on my inkjecta specific 3 and it works with the longest tat soul push bar.

Dreviltattoo
12-05-2014, 03:24 PM
i got the flite to work with the tatsoul adapter and tatsoul cart disposable tube. it's loud from the white guide on the pushbar. you would want to tape it.
works horrible on the hawk machines with the tatsoul cart tubes. the hole is so big that it's almost impossible to line up the pushbar with a cart even when holding it straight up and down. i had it running once and couldn't line it up again. no way i'm using this. i'll just use the ego disposables with the hawk machines and the flite. disapointing. tried to throw a needle runner on the pushbar but they don't fit

TATsoul
12-10-2014, 06:14 PM
i got the flite to work with the tatsoul adapter and tatsoul cart disposable tube. it's loud from the white guide on the pushbar. you would want to tape it.
works horrible on the hawk machines with the tatsoul cart tubes. the hole is so big that it's almost impossible to line up the pushbar with a cart even when holding it straight up and down. i had it running once and couldn't line it up again. no way i'm using this. i'll just use the ego disposables with the hawk machines and the flite. disapointing. tried to throw a needle runner on the pushbar but they don't fit

Hi. We apologize the current TATSoul Wrath cart grip for the Inkjekta and Hawk "plunger bar" is not design for this adapter. The adapter was released earlier for current grips like the aluminum Bishop cart grips, Flite steel cart grips, and others. We are releasing a new TATSoul Wrath Cart grip and some new Aluminum/Steel Cart grips for this adapter for the small plunger bars (Hawk and Flite) in about a month so you won't have any rattle issues. Stay tuned...

PS franco, sorry for the thread derail... Will start a new thread once we have the new grips ready.

Thanks.

-Billy

FRANCO VESCOVI
02-17-2015, 04:51 AM
I'll make a video to show exactly what I mean
hello Adrian, please send me an email if you have any questions about the adaptor. It's an overall adaptor that will fit most circumstances and in some cases (depending on which machine and grip) there are ways to make it work. I'll explain more. I may have already addressed your issue if that was you I spoke with last month, if not, email me. [email protected] thank you.

tys0n
03-19-2015, 08:27 PM
Can anyone tell me if it is still possible to adjust needle hang with these adapters and disposables?

FRANCO VESCOVI
04-19-2015, 02:16 AM
yes you can. While the tube is tight in the adapter, you can wiggle the tube up or down to adjust the stroke. Its very easy to do.

adrian the sardinian
04-19-2015, 05:55 AM
Hi Franco, no it wasnt me you talked to, but I will write you and send you a video. since I bought them they are colecting dust cos I cannot use em. hope there is a solution

tat2edsoda2000
04-25-2015, 11:18 PM
yes you can. While the tube is tight in the adapter, you can wiggle the tube up or down to adjust the stroke. Its very easy to do.
hey were can i get. i want 3 of these bad. i can't find on your site.

FRANCO VESCOVI
05-31-2015, 12:39 AM
hey were can i get. i want 3 of these bad. i can't find on your site.
Call us at 949-916-1054 and we will get it to you

tat2edsoda2000
05-31-2015, 05:00 PM
Call us at 949-916-1054 and we will get it to you
thank you will do tomorrow. and by the way good meeting you in vegas last October. i was the guy you offered to buy my bishop back from me since it was one to first so many. any ways thanks again.