PDA

View Full Version : I need help, Uncle Roy dd

Ofeloner
12-06-2014, 06:17 PM
So I recently receive an uncle roy dd in s trade, but my needle loops don't fit :(. Does anyone have an extra piece for streching the eye loop for that machine theyd sell me?. or does anyone know exactly what size taper I'm going to need to purchase, also was wondering about O-rings for this machine..what's a good size for those aswell?.thanc for your help.

daza
12-06-2014, 07:09 PM
Ofeloner use a pair of circlip pliers will open the loop up quite nice

jtattooer
12-07-2014, 01:39 AM
Needle nose pliers. I think the o ring was a 9/16 maybe. Maybe a half. Harbor freight or lowes should have them.

Sent from Uranus

JoeyJimz
12-07-2014, 01:56 AM
Umm pliers and you open it pretty basic no purschase necessary

casey
12-07-2014, 03:58 AM
you can also open the loop using the open end of a stainless tube , bit like a bottle opener if that makes sense

Ofeloner
12-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Man, there has to be an easyr way, opening the eye like this is kind of a bitch in the idea that I don't want to open it too mutch,,Another reason why Dan Kubin rules,, he sends a taper with his dd that opens the eye up to the perfect size, , , oh well, gotta do whatcha gotta do..but thank you everyone for the suggestions, allways very much appreciated. :),

Administrator
12-08-2014, 08:40 PM
Small ring openers like the body piercers use will work.

http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?jewelry=tools&ProductID=573&index=8

This is a reputable dealer for these items, the mini should work.

The back of a tube should work as well and I have seen some tattooers use the back of a disposable if your needlebars are not super stiff.

Ofeloner
12-08-2014, 09:09 PM
Small ring openers like the body piercers use will work.

http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?jewelry=tools&ProductID=573&index=8

This is a reputable dealer for these items, the mini should work.

The back of a tube should work as well and I have seen some tattooers use the back of a disposable if your needlebars are not super stiff.

Thank you very mutch, appreciated. :)