PDA

View Full Version : VITAL TATTOO MACHINES -Year end sale! coupon for members!!

slicksteel
12-16-2014, 01:14 AM
Intruding Vital tattoo machines!

Are cutting edge coils are on sale.
These are a few of their modern features that pair well with rotary machines:
They are very light weight super strong aircraft 7075-less then 5oz!
These machines feature advanced extreme cut back geometry that reduces vibrations and makes for easy tuning.
All main parts made in house-in USA of the the highest quality.
Easy re tune rear spring deck that actually works.
High quality rolled front springs and dual screw back spring mount for perfect needle aliment.
Quick switch from RCA to clip cord mounts.
Strong Vice that will clamp down with ease on both plastic and steel tubes.
Coils sit flush into a full size yoke for max power at low volts and low heat.
Multi position single rubber band placement.
Fully stepped side plate for max strength and low weight 4.7oz with minimal sound.
Full 2 year warranty.

for forum members ,If you use the code "SLICKSTEEL" you will get a extra 10% off the reg price and a free spring set!! 27096

WWW.VITALTATTOOMACHINES.COM (http://WWW.VITALTATTOOMACHINES.COM)
Feel free to pm any questions you have about the machines or ordering a specific tune/setup etc.

brandonmull
12-18-2014, 01:00 PM
I did not realize this was your company, cool!

slicksteel
12-18-2014, 03:44 PM
I did not realize this was your company, cool!brandonmull it is not my company-
I work with them. My soul company is "SSI" I now am a part of Vital Machines as their head consultant and collaborator . You will see joint efforts as well as individual works such as my modular coil system and more rotarys from Vital in the near future.
You are going to start seeing a lot of me using/demo all the machines in conventions as well as taking them to individual shops to let people try them out/buy.

tatu richie
12-18-2014, 07:05 PM
brandonmull it is not my company-
I work with them. My soul company is "SSI" I now am a part of Vital Machines as their head consultant and collaborator . You will see joint efforts as well as individual works such as my modular coil system and more rotarys from Vital in the near future.
You are going to start seeing a lot of me using/demo all the machines in conventions as well as taking them to individual shops to let people try them out/buy.
you tattoo at conventions now? kool im sure ill see u

brandonmull
12-19-2014, 09:15 AM
Ahh ok, well maybe I will see you someday, won't be at a convention though. I don't dig that scene.

crabink
02-05-2015, 05:23 PM
Those are some really thick armature bars.. those standard or thicker than usual?

slicksteel
02-05-2015, 10:35 PM
Those are some really thick armature bars.. those standard or thicker than usual?
every thing on these machines are custom made to work together for a certain purpose-springs etc. the bars are a somewhat bigger but not as big as some.They are not based off traditional machines geo and setup.