PDA

View Full Version : Halo new slider

Leandro
12-17-2014, 04:39 AM
Where do you bay the new halo slider. Can't find it enywher

poleson
12-17-2014, 10:39 AM
It's best if you contact Fk and send it to them. You want the tightest fit possible. Since every machined part is a slightly different size. I think they charged me $25 with return shipping.

Mission Tattoo
12-17-2014, 03:11 PM
what about machines purchased or traded will they still work on them?

nivek
12-17-2014, 04:20 PM
YES ! they service their machines whether bought through them or traded. And they are FAST - I had three upgraded had them shipped and returned withing 10 business days.

GREAT customer service. - just contact Kayleigh - she'll take care of you [email protected] ([email protected])

http://www.fkirons.com/shop/service-your-machine - go here to get the info you need to upgrade

fkirons_kayleigh
12-17-2014, 05:50 PM
nivek just said everything I was about to :) ... just fill out the form and shoot me an email and I'll make sure you're taken care of!

YES ! they service their machines whether bought through them or traded. And they are FAST - I had three upgraded had them shipped and returned withing 10 business days.

GREAT customer service. - just contact Kayleigh - she'll take care of you [email protected] ([email protected])

http://www.fkirons.com/shop/service-your-machine - go here to get the info you need to upgrade

Leandro
12-18-2014, 04:05 AM
Okej thanks. Just need to buy another halo first. Only have one. End don't want to work whit out my halo :(

tat2dru
12-18-2014, 03:17 PM
How do you know if you have a new slider, cause I bought mine from tatsoul

nivek
12-18-2014, 07:27 PM
COntact them - don't quote me on this but im pretty sure that info is all attached to the serial # - I would believe they are that organized.

fkirons
12-26-2014, 11:03 AM
How do you know if you have a new slider, cause I bought mine from tatsoul

All machines come with new slider since 2013

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk