PDA

View Full Version : Hi All!

Seanaskew19
01-17-2015, 08:09 PM
Hi, i'm Sean from the North East UK.

I have been tattooing for what seems like 6 months but is actually more years than i can remember (around 14). I bought my studio last year off my best mate (who i have also always worked with and who taught me to draw on people for a living!) and i just tick over nicely with no stress or strains. I mainly work on large tattoos (full day sessions) and prefer doing whatever i didn't do yesterday, but the majority of work is black and grey.

I'm relatively new to rotary tattoos, i bought a stigma hyper v3 a couple of years ago to see what all the fuss was about and havnt looked back really. I still use coils now and then but its mainly rotarys these days. So thought i'd sign up here as there is a wealth of helpful info to read through, very handy as buying new machines doesnt come cheap, espescially here in Blighty.

I'm married and we have a 18month old little girl who is just hilarious and keeps us laughing at all times!

So on the whole, life is good!

I'll try and post some of my work i've done with rotarys but i'll more than likely fuck it up so apologies in advance!

Cheers,

Sean

nivek
01-17-2015, 08:43 PM
HI ! and welcome

tattooange
01-21-2015, 11:15 AM
hello Sean !

Mr.Taboo
01-24-2015, 04:13 PM
Hi and welcome aboard.

OwlsDen