PDA

View Full Version : Stigma Amen

crabink
02-18-2015, 11:58 PM
I am curious if anyone is using this machine.

I known that lining needle groupings need to stab fast and get in and out quick to line properly, so that they bypass the skins tautness and do the job right, like a well designed coil liner does.

I am curious how the Amen lines compared to 50/50 style of rotary? Do you notice any difference?

How abut the other two timing cycle plates?

darkness
02-19-2015, 04:30 PM
i have try the amen and for me its very unfinish - its lines not better as a swashdrive or any dan kubin. With carts i hat some issue to get it running - last i have carts running with 10w motor but here the cam is solve inside the modul and i have to replace always all parts . 3 -5 times in a session ! This machine is very loud , vibrationg more as some coils in my hand ( for lining is running at 9.5v ) and the lines have bad healing. I have sold my amen quick

crabink
02-19-2015, 09:31 PM
Wow.. that sucks lol.. ok anymore?

darkness
02-20-2015, 02:55 AM
i have notice the amen have some issue ith the ink flow , all customers tell me its feels very inconsistent on the skin - never befor a client tell me this. Here in the EU are every week lot for trade or sale ! And the new Motor for 200 EUR !! is a joke
I have notice too the cam in the modul produce some marks and i think its damage the modul with time. I can see extreme marks after use from 10h to 20h - with the 10w motor and carts the marks are extremer.

No Iron Machines
02-20-2015, 03:08 AM
i saw the AMEN recently, i friend of mine using pushing T-TECH cartridge easy, she love the machine
is loud like hell actually, but is very welldone machine like all the STYGMA models
but i don think this new concept of different duty realy make the line or shader better, that u feel good to use work good for u, like all the machines in teh world

Pinhas
02-20-2015, 01:36 PM
a have two amen and i love them. a line with the 10w motor at 6.4v and do solid lines is the only machine i use for lining.
color and color blend is perfect too
black and gray i donīt use i love my halo too much for that :)
i use 4 turns lose for everything

darkness
02-20-2015, 04:16 PM
i hat try it with cheyenne and got bad experience ...and lining at 9 / 9.5v because stigma has this in the papers for the machine. But for me it was not really the big liner. I line better with the swashs

jasonadelinia
02-20-2015, 05:42 PM
I've got 2 bodies and a new 10w motor for sale if you are interested to try it ;)

crabink
02-20-2015, 06:35 PM
sounds like spektra smokes them.. ok nuff said

asA
02-20-2015, 10:42 PM
My amen struggles with either motor to push carts. Maybe with the brushless motor (300$) it may push them better. It's definitely not my favorite machine but it probably would tattoo pretty sweet with regular needles. the swash defiantly out performs it like darkness ^^^^^said^^^^^

darkness
02-21-2015, 03:51 AM
with the brushless motor the amen struggles too with carts - i never get it smooth running. I knowing some builder working on the same system like FKI and i think stigma has released it to early. For me the concept is not working well and need some fine tuning.